Give Me Your Personal Information

Options
SeaRunner26
SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
Since I'm short on cash this time of years, I've decided to go into identity theft. Since I see that it's common place to have threads like "when's your birthday", "where did you grow up", "what's your high school mascot" and so on, I figure I'll just be blunt and ask that you just reveal all you web account secret questions. Feel free to add in your social security number and mother's maiden name. Bank names and account numbers would be helpful too. Credit cards as well. Thanks in advance!

(By the way, for those of you shaking your heads in disgust, this is just satire. It's okay, I didn't really mean it.)

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    What, no takers? This is going to be harder than I thought. I need a new plan.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I'm Batman
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Sure. No problem. I want you to be able to buy to your hearts desire.

My full name is Jamie P. SeaRunner

My mothers maiden name is Yomomma

My social security number is 666-66-6666

I have over 15 trillion dollars in my account. Here's the info:

FU National Bank

Acount number: 000000000000000100

Have fun spending my money!!!

P. S. I always carry tons of cash and constantly walk through dark, deserted alleys. Just in case you wanted to rob me the good old fashioned way. : )
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    zZcvl.gif
  • curvychaos
    Options
    NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    rAunX.gif
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    If you stole my identity you'd be in a worse financial situation than you currently are...
    Options
    NVbwv.gif
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Since I'm short on cash this time of years, I've decided to go into identity theft. Since I see that it's common place to have threads like "when's your birthday", "where did you grow up", "what's your high school mascot" and so on, I figure I'll just be blunt and ask that you just reveal all you web account secret questions. Feel free to add in your social security number and mother's maiden name. Bank names and account numbers would be helpful too. Credit cards as well. Thanks in advance!

(By the way, for those of you shaking your heads in disgust, this is just satire. It's okay, I didn't really mean it.)

Since you asked......my bank card pin code is BOSCO.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    My mother's maiden name was Latrine. (It used to be Sh!thouse, but we changed it.)
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    adriansito-o.gif
    Options
    eKtMM.gif
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    BR-549....Junior Samples
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I think this is a funny thread so bumping.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    If you stole my identity you'd give it back. With a telephone number of a financial councelor.
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm Julia Gulia
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Name : Rushing P. Water

Social Security # 1 (yeah, I'm old).

Credit Card : Bank Of Babylon # 0110 1001
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options

i cant in good conscience give you mine. im $7386 in debt and have $38 to my name. no bank accounts to speak of.

however-ive heard kidneys are selling well on the black market
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    zyGt51x8e0aMYtOuLuJ-Dg2.gif
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    My mother's maiden name was Latrine. (It used to be Sh!thouse, but we changed it.)

men in tights! Nice..