Give Me Your Personal Information

Options

Replies

• KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Since you asked......my bank card pin code is BOSCO.

Now everyone is gonna know the secret code!!!! haha
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Actually, I have a great idea. Rather than stealing my identity, why don't you just give me your account number and I'll wire all my money to you. Better give me your password and pin so that there won't be any delays.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Actually, I have a great idea. Rather than stealing my identity, why don't you just give me your account number and I'll wire all my money to you. Better give me your password and pin so that there won't be any delays.
    49Ajf.gif
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Now we're gettin' somewhere.

I'm also a (insert foreign country) prince and am trying to get citizenship in (insert your country). The fee is $500 cash but I only have a $100,000 cashiers check. For some reason, even though I'm royalty, I don't have a bank account. So I'll send the cashiers check to you, you deposit it in your bank, and then send me cash back. You can keep half for your troubles. I think this is how it works.

here's some guy who has a website devoted to the pranks he's played on those scammers over the years.

http://ebolamonkeyman.com/
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

seems legit.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    If you stole my identity you'd be in a worse financial situation than you currently are...

this.

take it. please.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I don't get it... what does bosco mean?

It's a Seinfeld episode.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Since I'm short on cash this time of years, I've decided to go into identity theft. Since I see that it's common place to have threads like "when's your birthday", "where did you grow up", "what's your high school mascot" and so on, I figure I'll just be blunt and ask that you just reveal all you web account secret questions. Feel free to add in your social security number and mother's maiden name. Bank names and account numbers would be helpful too. Credit cards as well. Thanks in advance!

(By the way, for those of you shaking your heads in disgust, this is just satire. It's okay, I didn't really mean it.)

Since you asked......my bank card pin code is BOSCO.

I was wondering why she kept saying bosco

not every day you get a "Seinfeld" reference.

well played.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    My name is Inigo Montoya
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    My name is Inigo Montoya

Inigo-Montoya.JPG
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    James Todd Smith
    Born 1/14/68
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i am a lephrechaun. go look under the rainbow.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Mutants do not have social security numbers. You can only find out my identity with your potent psychic ability amplified by this really crazy-looking helmet machine.

And should you find me, you'll soon wish you hadn't.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Bump
    smh1.gif
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    My name is Inigo Montoya
    I am amazed it too this thread so long for some to be Inigo Montoya. For the record I am only aware of Inigo Montoya. I did not kill his father and I am not prepared to die.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mb8xa0PxPU1r058sqo1_250.gif
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    My mother's maiden name was Latrine. (It used to be Sh!thouse, but we changed it.)

So much win! I'm giving you all my MFP dollars because you reminded me of one of my favorite movies!
  • Hellguy76137
    Hellguy76137 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my social is 000-00-0000. It is the first one because I am old. I trade in sticks and rocks so I have no bank account. I don't use credit cards because they are against my religion and I do not know my mother so the Maiden name is out. But THANK YOU for being so insensitive as to bring THAT up for me.
  • gonnasee33
    Options
    inigo-montoya-o.gif