How to juggle life and keep up with my weight loss efforts?

Options
2»

Replies

• seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have tried various things such as waking up early to workout, working out while the kids are at school, or working out in the evenings. No matter what I do, my "boyfriend" criticizes me for not spending enough time with the family or cleaning, or he accuses me of being selfish or cheating (when I workout elsewhere). It is very draining/frustrating/depressing...he doesn't understand why I want to lose weight or be healthier, and I am starting to really resent him for all of it:(
  • Lynn_is_happy
    Lynn_is_happy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have tried various things such as waking up early to workout, working out while the kids are at school, or working out in the evenings. No matter what I do, my "boyfriend" criticizes me for not spending enough time with the family or cleaning, or he accuses me of being selfish or cheating (when I workout elsewhere). It is very draining/frustrating/depressing...he doesn't understand why I want to lose weight or be healthier, and I am starting to really resent him for all of it:(
    !
    NO ONE SHOULD EVER MAKE YOU FEEL THIS WAY! You deserve better, take care of YOU! He sounds really insecure and who needs to carry that around. Be strong, independent but be you. good luck!