I have 70 lbs to go. looking for friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• 70x50
    70x50 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 70 pounds so feel free to add me!
  • RachaelJ35
    Options
    Yes I believe it is easier with support. I got lazy when I got out of high school and continued to eat the same, but let my activity level drop. Therefore, I gained 50 lbs. I have never been skinny. Probably won't be close. My goal is to get to 160 or so.
    I have joined a local zumba class. Most of the people there are my size, so I am comfortable going and don't feel like a fool going.
    So far I've been 4x, and I plan on going tomorrow and Thur.

Anyone can add me, I post daily, and always look for ways to stay motivated. My "skinny" goal is 175, so try to remember that thin is a different weight for each body type/height etc. Good luck to all! ♥
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hi there!

Good job on your loss so far... keep up the good work! I think it's very important to have a good support system in place ~ losing weight isn't easy! Nice to meet you :smile:
  • MrstdIsler
    Options
    Hey Anna, Sure we can help each other on this path to a better and a much more healthier us. I have bout 60 more pounds that I'm working on decreasing from my body and note that I said decreasing LOL. I don't use the lose or loosing and such and this is the reason why it just helps me to stay focused because if you lose something then you are gonna go and try and find it or you want it back so as far as the pounds go I don't want them back nor will I go looking for them to come back to me so I use words like decreasing in wieght or body transformation ect. I know that it may sound crazy but hey we do what we have to do to get to the fitness challenges that we have placed before us. You can feel free 2 add me if you would like and anyone else that is wanting someone 2 help you along on this lifestyle change. :wink:
  • randomrover88
    randomrover88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this but I am hoping to lose around that much.. My family has been struggling with diabetes and I dont want to follow in there bath. I was 190 just a few years ago and then I started packing it on. I love how on MFP I can see all the numbers. Kinda puts it in your face so that it is hard to ignore.
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! We are around the same weight and I still have about 70lbs to go. :)