CALLING ALL GUYS (LADIES READ)

Options

Replies

• bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    JennieB37 running through a sprinkler would be perfect.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    well- this explains my problem: I'm short, not skinny, dont have long legs, dont own any yoga pants and I hate hats (esp the baseball type) . :sad: :indifferent:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    LETS GIVE THEM AN INSIDE

Shouldn't we buy them dinner first?
    I actually did lol at my desk with that one.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    When I was 18, I had a brief fling with a Bahamian girl who drove a beat up Jeep CJ5.
    This was back in the 80s. She was always wearing little white shorts and one of several bikini tops.
    She had a heavy "island" accent and she was beautiful.
    Still to this day, every thime I see a girl driving a Jeep, I think back to that girl.....
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I'll give them insight as soon as they tell me how to find the g-spot. :grumble:
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'll give them insight as soon as they tell me how to find the g-spot. :grumble:

Insert two fingers, preferably your pointer and middle finger, palm facing up and after you're in, curve your fingers UP ... you should feel a small area that is "rougher" than the areas around it ... rub THAT. :drinker:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Insert two fingers, preferably your pointer and middle finger, palm facing up and after you're in, curve your fingers UP ... you should feel a small area that is "rougher" than the areas around it ... rub THAT. :drinker:

This right here is priceless.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

*ahem* I'll bring the wine.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I heard yall love it when we cant find the door handle when we are trying to get out of your car.

never trust Dane Cook

Always... trust Dane Cook.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

:smokin: :drinker:

If only every man on the planet could read this!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Guess I need to give some insight then.

Women who have curves where they are supposed to. Women who can drive stick. Women with tattoos. Women with piercings. Women who could possibly out-freak me. Women who understand my kids will always come before anybody else, including myself. Women with confidence... huge turn-on. Womwn who know what they like and aren't afraid to ask for it. There are more, but you get the idea.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    for me it's "the look"

It sort of looks like a "go to hell" or "I'm going to kill you" look, but you know it's not...

The closest example I can thick of is Leakramirez's main profile picture that she uses...that's "almost" the look, but I think hers is more "you're a dumbass" than "the look".

Don't ask...I don't know WTF I just posted...

i happen to be an EXPERT at this look....:huh:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Guess I need to give some insight then.

Women who have curves where they are supposed to. Women who can drive stick. Women with tattoos. Women with piercings. Women who could possibly out-freak me. Women who understand my kids will always come before anybody else, including myself. Women with confidence... huge turn-on. Womwn who know what they like and aren't afraid to ask for it. There are more, but you get the idea.

This is all hot.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Legs. I like boobs like any other guy but a nice sexy sway of a girls legs/hip movement always mesmerizes me.
    Perfect hair.
    What the heck does perfect hair look like? lol

I like the messy, just woke up outta bed look. Add a ponytail and :love:
  • bsneed9696
    Options
    ^^This. Oh Yeah :bigsmile:
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Long legs.

Damn, us shorties can't compete with that one :-(

who cares, yall all steal the hot tall guys anyway. you fit into all the tiny places, can climb up on shoulders and play chicken, fit in airplane seats and move theaters, can get lost in crowds, blend in when necessary, dont have to worry about highwater jeans, cant play with people your own size so yall steal all the big ones and then complain you dont have long legs.

GOOD.

suffer.

:drinker:

^^THIS is why I love being short :wink:
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A girl in an oversize mans t-shirt and nowt else. (even better if it's a football shirt)... and socks. Fluffy white socks. :heart:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    guys seem to like long hair...makes me sad :sad: trying to grow mine out but taking WAY too long

but i do have the super long legs (almost 6') and the big boobs! haha my hubby appreciates both! :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

:smokin: :drinker:

If only every man on the planet could read this!

those moments when you're really thankful for being one of the lucky girls...
  • jarvisjsam2020
    Options
    The comments. So entertaining. Lol! :)