Skinnyfat before and after

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Dang! Great job! :drinker:

HUGE compliment coming from you, your transformation was incredible!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! more inspiration for me, just began 5x5 stronglifts on december 1st. i can only HOPE to look as toned as you :flowerforyou:
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Incredible difference. You've inspired me to incorporate lifting WAY more :) Thanks!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!! Did you follow any specific strength training workout?
  • jessicaw79
    jessicaw79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, if that doesn't convince me to hit the weight room nothing will, you look amazing!!! I'm skinny fat now, I'd like to get to where you're at!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Thanks again so much everyone :D

ChancellorK- BMO! That's Mathematical!

Derpina- I didn't have a specified program, but the most important things for me are doing compound exercises such as dead lifts and squats, then incorporating other exercises from there, pull downs, presses extensions etc. I recommend seeing a trainer for at least one session to begin with- just make sure they show you free weights instead of machines!
    I do a little bit of core work also, I like bicycles, planks and leg lifts. However I feel the squats and dead lifts did more for my tummy/waist than anything else did
  • Chlo92x
    Chlo92x Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow well done!! Results are amazing!!

What were you lifting at the beginning and at the end?

I deffo need to get rid of my skinny fat... Im only 115lb but still got a lot of fat on top of muscles I want to get rid of, any advice?

Chloe x
  • brutalbaby
    brutalbaby Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, im heavy lifting at the moment. I follow Chalean Extreme DVDs. I was wondering should I incorporate more cardio, as when I was doing just cardio on its own I saw more difference on the scales, but doing lifting I have seen more results in body shape. You say you did no cardio at all?
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

And it's yet more evidence that starting weights is the right thing for me to do from now.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    You look amazing, im heavy lifting at the moment. I follow Chalean Extreme DVDs. I was wondering should I incorporate more cardio, as when I was doing just cardio on its own I saw more difference on the scales, but doing lifting I have seen more results in body shape. You say you did no cardio at all?

Thanks!

No I didn't do any cardio, I do walk quite a bit as I don't drive, but that isn't really anything.
    I think cardio has its place but a little too much emphasis is put on it. It will do exactly what a calorie deficit does. It will make you look the same, but take up less space. If you want to actually streamline/change your shape weights are where it's at IMHO

that being said, cardio is wonderful for heart health and great for people that need to lose a lot of mass. I just feel its a little overrated.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Good job on transforming skinny fat into fit!

Too many of us, guys and gals, get to low weights and then still see "fat" and think we gotta lose more... turns out nope! Some extra muscle goes a LONG way in making things look much better!
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    as expected of super woman :)
  • Mutant13
    Options
    as expected of super woman :)

Damn right!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You really shouldnt lift weights. Youre going to get bulked up and Mannish...

NOT!

Awesome job! You look great :)
  • betancp
    betancp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    BEST BEFORE PICTURES EVER. And you look fabulous now! :)
  • twright513
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! But, the before pic, with the mask, really cracked me up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!