Favorite lines from Christmas Movies

Options

Replies

• laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Here's the video of clark's rant, mentioned above. It's my favorite, too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGxyIhsSAow
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    "I forgot my jelly beans"

Possibly the best version of A Christmas Carol.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead.

1,2...10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Anything from Scrooged, especially this one: "All day long, I listen to people give me excuses why they can't work... 'My back hurts,' 'My legs ache,' 'I'm only four!' The sooner he learns life isn't handed to him on a silver platter, the better! "

And anything from A Christmas Story: "I can't put my arms down!!"
  • jennapony
    jennapony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    "Yippee Ki Yay MOTHEr-F$#@ER"

I should probably elaborate and say that Die Hard is considered a Christmas movie in my house
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    "If I woke up tomorrow morning with my head sewn to the carpet, I couldn't be more surprised than I am right now."
    YES!
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    "No securities. No stocks. No bonds. Nothing but a miserable little five hundred dollar equity in a life insurance policy. (chuckles) You're worth more dead than alive."

Cracks me up every time
    He got his in the end, though.

medium_SNL-Kick-Butt.jpg

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/its-a-wonderful-life-lost-ending/278730/
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    From White Christmas, my daughter and I just watched it the other night!

Phil Davis: My dear partner, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left.
    Bob Wallace: When I figure out what that means I'll come up with a crushing reply.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it.

Boy: Santa doesn't drink champagne. Santa only drinks milk.
    George: [quietly] Listen. Santa can't drink no more milk. Santa has a lactose intolerance, and it gives him horrible gas pains. Do you want to see Santa farting down everybody's chimney?

-The Ref
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    "FranCISco, ohhh that's fun to say. FranCIScooo, FranCIScooo..."
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    "I forgot my jelly beans"

Possibly the best version of A Christmas Carol.

I'm glad someone caught it. :D

"It is the American way!"

*whisper whisper*

"It is the British way!"
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    From White Christmas, my daughter and I just watched it the other night!

Phil Davis: My dear partner, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left.
    Bob Wallace: When I figure out what that means I'll come up with a crushing reply.

Love that line, love that movie..... I watch it every year!

Also Buddy the Elf "SANTA!! Santa's coming!! I KNOW him!!!"
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lpz2xex6aG1qc8b1uo1_500.gif
  • Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    "To my big brother George, the richest man in town!"
    ~Its a Wonderful Life

Love that movie... I cry every time!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    "You'll shoot your eye out!!!"
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.

Yikes may be too many swears for MFP.

I just realized we posted this at the same time...and I just realized it's riddled with swears. Woops lol
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    "George Bailey... What's he doing here?"..."HE'S MAKING VIOLENT LOVE TO ME MOTHER!!!" - 'It's a wonderful life...
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    "I Got along just fine without you when I was in the Army Emma"... "IT TOOK 15,000 MEN TO TAKE MY PLACE!" - White Christmas
  • amyjo111279
    Options
    "Bye Buddy... Hope you find your dad....!!!"

From Elf :)
  • punkinrn
    punkinrn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    "You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it."

Makes me think of my mother in law! oh i love it!