secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    dalek-tree.jpg

GLORIA IN EXTERMINATE DEO
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love the Doctor!
    Ten is "my" doctor, while my favourite companion so far is definitely Donna.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Matt Smith does grow on ya!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Love!!!! Can't wait for the Christmas special. My husband and I have gone back and watched all the old episodes available on Netflix and watch and rewatch the 9th, 10th and 11th Doctors. Love Torchwood and Captain Jack too.
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I lovvvve DW. I love Matt Smith as 11 and I love the Ponds and SO cried when they eliminated them in such a final way! I watched the classic series as a little girl and it scared me so badly, ahaha.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    So Who do you think the next Doctor will be and when do you think it will happen?
  • AimeeTaylor1979
    AimeeTaylor1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dr. Who > Everything.

1. River
    2. Donna
    3. Amy
    4. Rose
    5. The rest (all too early for me).

FYI... My heart belongs to #11.

FYI... My local bar is hosting a Dr. Who Christmas Special event. I have the #BestLocalEver.
  • AimeeTaylor1979
    AimeeTaylor1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    #BestChristmasTreeEver!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mea1ivk6VQ1ruz314o1_500-1.jpg

:sad:

Ben Folds and Doctor Who... I think I love you. My two favorite things.

I love Doctor Who. It is amazingness defined.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I absolutely adore Doctor Who. And Torchwood. And Sarah Jane. *rofl* I've been watching since the late 70s. I am currently in the middle of rewatching the reboot episodes and am in season 4 (I fell off doing so due to my mom's passing). I'm also a collector of goodies, I finally got my paws on a stuffed Adipose baby at Dragoncon this year. Now, if I could just find a Vote Saxon tee, I'd be happy (I do have a pin for my hat...). And for the record, my doctor is Eleven, migrated from 4th. :D
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I remember when the series crossed the pond..I was raving about it...watched it as a kid. My hubby wasnt too excited..but now..he cant get enough..and wont watch any of the weeping angels ones without the lights on..or during the day.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5hmc5YWSn1rythi9o1_1280-1.jpg

Yes!

This could be taken very much the wrong way. Would be better with a BLUE box... *cough*
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    mememmeme!
    Can't wait for the christmas special!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    4x03-Planet-of-the-Ood-Screencaps-Donna-Noble-donna-noble-3594771-624-352-e1333983712399-1.jpg
    I cried when he had to do this to Donna

Donna is *still* my favorite companion. And I still think she has the saddest endstory of all, because she can't remember. :(
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mokster
    Options
    Dr. Who > Everything.

1. River
    2. Donna
    3. Amy
    4. Rose
    5. The rest (all too early for me).

FYI... My heart belongs to #11.

FYI... My local bar is hosting a Dr. Who Christmas Special event. I have the #BestLocalEver.

As your bar is my bar, when is this special event?!?!?!?!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    tumblr_m5hmc5YWSn1rythi9o1_1280-1.jpg

Yes!

This could be taken very much the wrong way. Would be better with a BLUE box... *cough*

Whovians know what I am talking about:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I love Dr Who. However, I must admit that I am totally in love with Cpt Jack Harkness (Torchwood) but I am off topoic here.
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    badwolf02-1.jpg

Bad Wolf

My favorite Dr Who episodes of all time. Love all the Doctors, but feel that #9 Christopher Eccleston brought the whole Doctor Who series into the 21st century in a "big" way.

I cannot wait for the Christmas Special on Christmas Day either! I also cannot wait for a new companion. Don't get me wrong, I love Amy and Rory, but ready for Jenna Lousie-Coleman!!!