Tips on getting out of bed to work out!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Withou reading all of the other suggestsions, here is what works for me:

1) Lay your exercise gear out the night before. Two options, in case the weather changes from last night
    2) Set the alarm, and place it out of arms reach, so that you have to get your sleepy *kitten* out of bed to turn it off.
    3) Prepare coffee the night before, or have it turn on with a timer.
    4) Think of all the other lazy-*kitten* people in bed getting fatter while you are out there doin' it!

Let us know how it goes!
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason you must run in the morning? I am a night person (as you can probably tell from the time of this posting) and I would much prefer to run in the late afternoon or early evening. But because my job entails many night meetings, later-in-the-day runs are not practical. So, despite my morning lethargy, I run before work. I just remind myself that, bleary as I seem, five minutes into the run, I will be perked up. I also try to find intermediate motivators to complement the overarching, long-range motivation of wanting to get in shape.

Keep at it and good luck!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Do or do not....there is no try. Yoda
  • honeyallen
    Options
    Pste a blown up photo of some lady in your room, and whenever in the morning you see that, you will be motivated for hitting the gym.
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    you know actually..best time to work out is after two wings, like at 5 pm after having two meals :D #truestory