8 months down 40lbs, 16% Bodyfat, and 11" on waist. (Pics)

Options
This is me at 269.8lbs and 32.4% BF and a 47.75" Waist, Currently at 228lbs, 37" waist and I believe about 16% BF according to my morning reading on my BF scale.

Most of this has actually happened in the last 4 months, I think I was at 255lbs at the start of August.

Still got a ways to go, I want to get down to 10% BF so roughly lose another 14lbs of fat... it's coming.

2012-beforeNafter.jpg

Replies

• bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    really great progress. keep up the hard work.
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nice job with losing the belly fat! Mostly diet? Weightlifting? Cardio? All of the above?
  • KarenisPaleo
    KarenisPaleo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    VERY nice! Wow.

What is it with guys and crooked shorts? The center isn't in the center. My son AND my husband do that ;)
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Eric53066
    Eric53066 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Top shelf work my friend!
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! HUGE difference! Good for you!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Holy crap?! How does someone make a transformation like that in 4 months! You must be busting your but!!! Congrats!
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Excellent progress! Good for you!
  • Roanokejoe2
    Options
    Great work, dude! What did you do?
  • mbz0616
    mbz0616 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING! No wonder you're smiling.
  • orangelobster
    Options
    VERY nice! Wow.

What is it with guys and crooked shorts? The center isn't in the center. My son AND my husband do that ;)

Ummmm, not sure how to explain this but a man's "equipment" must go one side or the other. google: "dress left or right"

To the OP - you rock! Great progress!! You are getting some good definition there.
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    awesome job...shoulders really starting to pop out!!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You look great. Awesome job!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Seriously??!?!!? Holy Crap! You look HOT!
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    great work man! keep it up!
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow there's real definition there in your arms, chest and stomach...it's clear you've not just dieted but worked out too! Well done!
  • SanDiegoCasey
    SanDiegoCasey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Not sure how or why my shorts were crooked like that?? they are a bit big on me now so they kinda do what they want. LOL

I attribute the weight loss %90 to diet. For excersize I mostly just do weights, but I do hike, or trail run, train BJJ or just run from time to time...I try to gear my cardio more towards fitness than long distance because I don't want to lose too much muscle. Usually my cardio is limited to a 10minute warm up on the elyptical, or treadmill walk at 15% incline before I do weights.

Not doing the long distance 30+ minute cardio makes losing weight take longer, but gives me more of the look i'm going for. I am training to do the tough mudder and spartan though so I go do trail runs that are 1-3 hours about once a week.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    clappingsmiley.gif

Hard work always shows through!
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! I would love to hear more about your routine and diet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!