long or short dress? ur opinion

Options
124»

Replies

• kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    longer one (for Christmas party purpose) short looks fine but only if going out to a club I think
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the longer one, especially for a Christmas party. It's still sexy, without looking like you are trying too hard. If you were going clubbing or something, it would be up to you. But, there are a LOT of situations where the shorter wouldn't be appropriate, in my opinion.
  • Sincere24
    Sincere24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    longer...more sophisticated. The shorter one looks a bit too clubbish for any formal get together
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    longer...w/ fun heels.
  • jayraes
    jayraes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think its pretty obvious what the general public think! I agree, longer is better; your legs actually look really nice with the long dress too, dont think they dont just because youre covering them up!
  • mhrodriguez44
    mhrodriguez44 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think in-between both of those lengths would be the most flattering. I think mid-thigh one is a touch too close to "clubbing" outfit vs christmas party. Maybe just right above your knee.

I agree with this- and wear some higher heels :smile:
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Long one.
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't suggest going any shorter then the pic shown....shorter doesn't = classy. if anything get good sexy heels to show off the legs....and who knows...if the long one has the right slit it could be sexier then the short one:)
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Can't say the dress says " wow" in either photo. YOU look fabulous but the dress doesnt do you justice!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I like the longer version. More balanced with showing lots of skin on top...you look amazing by the way!! Have fun!
  • fearless_
    Options
    longer is prettier
    shorter is sexier
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I like the longer length but not the cut, it shortens you. I think you should find one that is more pencil shaped rather than A-line, that ends just above the knees.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I like the shorter one better! But if you're trying to be a little more classy and sophisticated, I'd go with the longer one
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    its winter lady, leave it long.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Longer length definitely. Since the top is more sexy, a short length will be too much.

Perfect answer. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!