Chalean Extreme, Starting 02-17-10

Options
2»

Replies

• txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    doesn everyone know that you can log your workouts in the beachbody gym and win daily prizes.. you can do it as a FREE MEMBER.:flowerforyou:

Here is the website if anyone is interested in winning prizes just for logging your workouts...:drinker:
    www.beachbodycoach.com/stalder

I'm on this too, my login is txcwgirl. I never think to log in before my workout to log it there. I'll have to try and remember to do that
  • Rocko717
    Rocko717 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just got the DVD's in the mail off ebay. Need to get the calendar though and some heavier free weights. I guess I can start iwth what I have though right? I am getting sick but hopefully that won't stop me!
  • txcwgirl
    Options
    Roko717 - You can get the schedule from "http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5106828/ChaLean-Workout-Program-Calendar " Erika gave us the link from another post. It also has the log sheets you will need.

In other news I finished my workout tonight. So Off tomorrow and then back to it. Hope everyone had a good workout.
  • jenstalder
    Options
    did my workout today.. i am really feeling it these days in my obliques.... ya.. i think.. a friend came over when i was done and we did turbo jams.. she is looking for a program that she likes and will stick to... think she found it......

Ya for me.. another turbo jammer...
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this is an awesome program! I've done it twice; actually just finished my 2nd round last Sunday! I absolutely love it and the results are great! I've lost 13inches overall this time and I'm not stopping! I am staying focused on my goal! The next program will be Insanity! I can't wait!

So, stay focused and the results will follow! Keep up the good work!

Debra
  • txcwgirl
    Options
    Thanks Debra, it is nice to know doing this will work. :laugh: BTW you look great.
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hey way to go everyone on your workouts!

I got mine in yesterday and its a rest day today but I will do either 30DS or biggest loser dvd..
  • jenstalder
    Options
    I wil have mine today i hope. yesterday was a rest day for me but did Turbo jams with a friend of mine... it was good to do it again...:bigsmile:

DD you look great keep up the great workouts...
  • txcwgirl
    Options
    I can't wait to get home and do my day two. I really slacked yesterday because an old freind came into to town and we all went out to eat. So I'll hit it hard tonight and probably tomorrow morning for my Day 3 workout.

Good Luck everyone and keep us all posted on where you are.
  • jenstalder
    Options
    Feel the exact same way tx...

I am ready to go home and feel like i did something.. lol

summer will be here before i know it...
    good luck with your workout.. and look forward to hearing about it on facebook.

Jen
  • txcwgirl
    Options
    Wow Burn 2, hurt. :laugh: I am pushing harder than I did last time I tried the workout, hopefully I will see results.

Jen- Are you on facebook? Friend me...
  • txcwgirl
    Options
    Did Burn intervals today. Will do the Ab burner this afternoon. Day 4 half way done.

How is everyone else doing?