7 Day Detox Cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    One night of drinking Bud Light Keg beer = next day full cleanse.

Other than that, I got nothing for you.
    this is what I think of for cleanse! :P
  • Annieloujackson
    Annieloujackson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've done one-- it was great. My day was:
    Breakfast: freshly-juiced carrots, celery, apples and lemons (and an occasional cucumber or beet. About a quart.
    Lunch: big salad with "clean" dressing (like BreAnna's), a banana, and a grapefruit. And two boiled eggs for protein.
    Dinner: same as breakfast
    Before bed/dessert: large green smoothie

I lost 8 stubborn pounds and my skin totally cleared up. Got off caffeine. I definitely couldn't keep it up for longer, but it was fantastic for a cleanse.

Wanted to add that I did this for ten days. Many people don't understand cleanses. Don't listen to the people who've never done one or don't think you need to do one. It's worth trying once so you know whether it's for you or not. No one can live all year without holiday food or birthday cake or an occasional pizza. A cleanse is a fantastic idea-- especialy in the spring.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    My husband has done a 21 day vegan detox last year. He is going to do it again this January. He said that it was completely life changing. He wishes he had enough gumption to keep at it for the most part for the rest of his life. He has a lot of anxiety, heart palpatations, reflex issues, gas, foggy head/mind, sleep issues, and more. After the 21 day detox he said he had so much more energy than normal. He said he could think so clearly, slept so much better -AND didn't need to sleep as much, hardly any heart palpatations, no more reflux issues. 99% of his health issues went away. He did a 3 day juice diet and then for the rest of the three weeks he ate veggie subs, vegan pizzas, cereal- but had lots more fruits and veggies than normal. I totally recommend it. Now that I'm not pregnant, I plan to join him with his reboot as he calls it. I think it's easy to eat vegan, but it's so convenient and "normal" to eat meat and cheeses each day.

Good luck.

http://www.skepdic.com/placebo.html
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've done one-- it was great. My day was:
    Breakfast: freshly-juiced carrots, celery, apples and lemons (and an occasional cucumber or beet. About a quart.
    Lunch: big salad with "clean" dressing (like BreAnna's), a banana, and a grapefruit. And two boiled eggs for protein.
    Dinner: same as breakfast
    Before bed/dessert: large green smoothie

I lost 8 stubborn pounds and my skin totally cleared up. Got off caffeine. I definitely couldn't keep it up for longer, but it was fantastic for a cleanse.

Wanted to add that I did this for ten days. Many people don't understand cleanses. Don't listen to the people who've never done one or don't think you need to do one. It's worth trying once so you know whether it's for you or not. No one can live all year without holiday food or birthday cake or an occasional pizza. A cleanse is a fantastic idea-- especialy in the spring.

I have never tried to swim from California to Hawaii - does not mean I cannot have a pretty good idea as to whether it is a good idea to try or not.