Guy are you only..

Options
Louisianababy93
Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
losing weight so you can have beautiful women all over you all the time..

me and a friend we're discussing this and this is only so i can win the argument...

so, are you?

*edit the title was supposed to read Guy's are you only*

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    thats at the bottom of my list ;-) but if it ever happens I won't be complaining
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Simple answer, yes. Also...spell check :P
  • BigDaddy0825
    Options
    i have NEVER had women all over me ... so i feel sure losing weight won't change that!!
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've never really had a prob dating so no thats not it. I want to feel more comfortable with myself and be healthier.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    i have NEVER had women all over me ... so i feel sure losing weight won't change that!!

this. but no, it was more for my health and blood pressure...my whole family has high blood pressure and I'd rather not die of a heart attack or something at a young age
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    meh, isn't the reason i wanted to lose weight, but i can def see a difference in the amount, along with the quality of girls who are taking interest.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    thats at the bottom of my list ;-) but if it ever happens I won't be complaining
    If it "ever" happens Jim?!?!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    well that's the reason I first started working out, except I was trying to gain weight. But yeah, it started that way. Not now though.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    If it "ever" happens Jim?!?!

Well when you coming for a visit ? XD
  • joshpass
    joshpass Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I actually do it so I feel good about myself and so I am healthy. I'm oblivious to women flirting with me so i don't care. plus i'm taken anyways.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Jim..shaking my head at you. Ever?? Now that made me laugh. :D
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    No. If a woman doesn't like me because I'm fat, I don't want her when I'm fit.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Never had issues with the ladies, a lot enjoyed my big bear like figure. Doing it help me be able to chase my kids one day when/if I have any. Pretty much for health and to live longer.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I'm doing it so i can be healthy and be a better father and husband. Being heavy has made me into a "not-so-pleasant" person in the past, and by losing a good amount of weight has made me more calmer, patient, and happier to be around with.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    losing weight so you can have beautiful women all over you all the time..

me and a friend we're discussing this and this is only so i can win the argument...

so, are you?

*edit the title was supposed to read Guy's are you only*

I was surrounded by beautiful women all over me when I was fat. Unfortunately, being around them didn't stave off the threat of obesity or diabetes.

Does that answer your question??
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Jim..shaking my head at you. Ever?? Now that made me laugh. :D

THANK YOU!!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    NOPE!

It's just a potential perk. I'm losing weight so I can be as active as I was prior to a knee injury, which was the cause of my bad weight gain in the first place!
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My simple three word answer:

That is affirmative
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    I workout because it makes me feel happy and great. It's something I enjoy doing and feel makes me a better person all around.

It would be very stupid of me to do all this work just to impress some girls. I count all my calories, spend so much of my money on quality foods/ supplements, bust my *kitten* in the gym for many hours every week, I have to struggle and master thoughts of doubt and always find new ways to motivate myself.... after all this, I know any sloot who might have liked me for my body only, would easily leave for me for a lazy fat slob just because he has more money.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    My wife wont let me have a girlfriend. When I asked her why she said: "would you let me have a boyfriend?". So I said that is apples and oranges. If I can have a girlfriend so can she. She said that would just end up with me having another girlfriend.

Dont marry the smart ones fellas. :sad: :sad: :sad: