Guy are you only..

Options

Replies

• BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    No. If a woman doesn't like me because I'm fat, I don't want her when I'm fit.

Couldn't agree more actually
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    No. If a woman doesn't like me because I'm fat, I don't want her when I'm fit.
    *THIS*
  • thart1991
    thart1991 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not losing weight. I'm lean bulking for muscle but i work out for personal satisfaction. To make myself the best I can possibly be. Also lifting is a part of my life and I can't imagine life without it. It's fun.
  • smitty24
    Options
    My wife wont let me have a girlfriend. When I asked her why she said: "would you let me have a boyfriend?". So I said that is apples and oranges. If I can have a girlfriend so can she. She said that would just end up with me having another girlfriend.

Dont marry the smart ones fellas. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Haha.

Re: the topic, I'm not, I'm happily married.

Just want to give myself the best possible chance to extend my life which is healthy and avoid the warning signs - and be able to run around with the kids who are quite active, without feeling insecure.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    losing weight so you can have beautiful women all over you all the time..

me and a friend we're discussing this and this is only so i can win the argument...

so, are you?

*edit the title was supposed to read Guy's are you only*

No I want casting directors, directors, and producers to be all over me and praising me... and to be able to look as sexy as I feel.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    losing weight so you can have beautiful women all over you all the time..

Ummm, no. But I wouldn't mind it either. :)
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    No. My gorgeous wife was with me when I was fat as were my two beautiful daughters. I'm trying to keep up with them.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    No...I'm doing it for my wife, family and 21-month-old Son. I have Type 2 Diabetes and could care less what women think of me.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    My wife wont let me have a girlfriend. When I asked her why she said: "would you let me have a boyfriend?". So I said that is apples and oranges. If I can have a girlfriend so can she. She said that would just end up with me having another girlfriend.

Dont marry the smart ones fellas. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Haha.

Re: the topic, I'm not, I'm happily married.

Just want to give myself the best possible chance to extend my life which is healthy and avoid the warning signs - and be able to run around with the kids who are quite active, without feeling insecure.

^ Pretty much my answer except I am trying to do some body building on top of the other health benefits. No real reason for that other than for myself.
    I also think being fit, active and having a healthy relationship with food sets a good example for the kids
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    FACT: if girls weren't around, all we would do is sit on the couch, sans pants, playing call of duty, drinking beer and eating pizza.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    FACT: if girls weren't around, all we would do is sit on the couch, sans pants, playing call of duty, drinking beer and eating pizza.

Don't forget *kitten*...
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Nope... it's a nice side effect, but not a priority at all.
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    well actually i am gaining:P
  • 25poundshed
    Options
    Its one of the reasons (and something I learned when i was 14) but thats not THE reason I workout, no.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Don't forget *kitten*...

We still do that with girls around....well...some do
  • gamerguy90
    Options
    No one really finds me attractive anyway so I hope this will help some. Apparently women don't like fat guys with a bachelors degree and people who have good jobs. Not trying to sound like hate but it's lonely in a studio apartment.
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I suppose I'm not the best example of one of the guys I rarely leave my house I'm quite the introvert I don't like people that much but I guess it's one of the perks but I just want to have a body I can go to the pool with if I wanted to and I'd like to live to be 100 years old most of my family members on both sides have lived 88 - 97 and I think with modern medicine it should be possible if I stay healthy
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Oh yea and I have two daughters so being built like a tank might come in handy when the boys start coming around.
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Nope, just trying to get to the point of being able to take my shirt off at the beach with out being ashamed. That and there are so many things I want to do that would either be extreamly difficult or impossible for me right now. Life it so short not to live it to it's fullest!!