3 1/2 months and 30lbs later! Prego Weight is gone!

Options

Replies

• emmamiso5
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You look amazing and your kids are adorable. Love love love that last pic!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Beautiful you, beautiful kids, beautiful work! :flowerforyou:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Well done, that takes dedication to bounce back that fast.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    holy crap! i cant believe youve had two kids! you look better then me and im 22 and no babies.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after, and lovely kids.
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I understand the change a body goes through from Pregnancy/Birth and all of that. And, afterwards when you're healed you definitely dn't feel yourself and want to get back to the 'old' you. And, boy does it feel amazing when you reach that goal. You look amazing, and you did it way before baby's first bday too :D
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fantasic job!
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    you look great! and your kids are ridiculously cute.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Love this! Your progress is AMAZING!!

I really wish I'd heard about/found MFP earlier. Started tracking a month ago and I'm down 10 lbs, but I have 40 lbs to go :). Also had a June baby (June 8th - my first). I need to stop thinking about how far I would be if I found MFP in June, and start thinking about how far I'm going to be in a year's time if I keep this up!

You look incredible!! And that last photo is just precious :).
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss and you look fantastic!!! I love zumba too, it feels more like dancing fun then exercise, Congrats again to you and btw, you have a beautiful family.
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!!! Excellent results! You look solid and healthy now, beautiful, just beautiful!
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    wow you look AMAZING mommy! Just curious, did you breastfeed? I did with my girl and I lost the weight very quick, however I gained it all back after I weaned because I kept eating like I was breastfeeding lol :*(

congrats!!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are my role model! My son is almost 4 months and I've lost 25 of the 35 I gained with pregnancy & I have more to lose because I was overweight when getting pregnant. Do you mind me asking if your breast feeding and how many calories you eat/ate to lose the weight? You look amazing & you have a beautiful family!
  • theCoke
    theCoke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The picture with your sons could be in a parenting magazine article about moms getting fit and healthy with little ones! I love it! I'm also hopeful to have a body like that one day because of ZUMBA!
  • mommycullen
    mommycullen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OMG! you look gorgous! Baby weight is rough. I gained 80 pounds with each pregnancy. I had my 2nd baby in April and have lost all 80 pounds PLUS an additional 7. So I know how tough it can me. You look really great.
  • mommycullen
    mommycullen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The picture with your sons could be in a parenting magazine article about moms getting fit and healthy with little ones! I love it! I'm also hopeful to have a body like that one day because of ZUMBA!

i toats agree. dude you should submit it!!!!
  • ncruso24
    ncruso24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The last pic where your son is hanging from your arm is sooo cute! that could be the cover of a fitness mag you look great! I can't wait until I can say I've had as much success as you. Keep it up!
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That last pic is SO cute!!! You look amazing, so toned - and happy :) Loving those abs and those amazing arms!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!