Last 10lbs Group - GTKY

Options
1235»

Replies

• lose2cruise
    Options
    Go figure!

I haven't had much water today. I'm having a bad day and probably not going to get much more in. I need an early bedtime!

I really need the water today. More sodium today than I should have. Sodium is not my friend.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I really need some water too - it's so much harder in the winter to get it in!
  • lose2cruise
    Options
    Is that a Boston on your ticker? My daughter has one! They are so cute!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I have a 32 oz bottle....I fill it 2-3 times a day at work. That gives me way over the 8 glasses of water daily. My goal is to do it at home Saturday and Sunday. I am so active at home, that I forget to drink. Not this weekend! I will be pouring it down the hatch!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    I have a 32 oz bottle....I fill it 2-3 times a day at work. That gives me way over the 8 glasses of water daily. My goal is to do it at home Saturday and Sunday. I am so active at home, that I forget to drink. Not this weekend! I will be pouring it down the hatch!

I am the same way! I do great at work M-F without even thinking about it, but as soon as the weekend comes I forget all about the water.
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Oh, just realised its Friday, which is my weigh in day. Well, I weigh in every day, but I update my profile picture on Friday.

And wow, I can see I only managed maintenance calories most of the week (red line is flat). Well o-week involves a lot of alcohol and I was invovled in a major conference with banquets etc, so staying at maintenance is probably the best that could've been hoped for. The last couple of days are back on the up though, so here's looking to progress next week.
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Maintainance is good Dom!!

Starting a new thread....................
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    And why do you start the new thread? Each thread can hold up to 500 entries. Just wondering? So far i have been keeping up!:tongue:
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Can't find the new thread....
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Is that a Boston on your ticker? My daughter has one! They are so cute!

Actually she's a victorian bully....she's absolutely precious!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I have a boston! :) She's crazyyyyyyy but she keeps me going!
  • lose2cruise
    Options
    I have a boston! :) She's crazyyyyyyy but she keeps me going!

My daughter's Boston - Otis - he is such a mess! He will just take off running, then stop, look at you with those bug eyes, and take off again!