I'm really craving PIZZA....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• TrishB69
    TrishB69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I buy the whole wheat flat bread and then use marinara sauce, light mozzarella cheese and top with chicken. It makes an individual pizza and a lot less calories... And just as good... My 15-year old loves it!
  • mpreville
    Options
    dominos.com
    pizzahut.com
    papajohns.com
    LMFAO basically
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    order a kind with some kinda protein or meat on it and just have a slice or two at most and pair it with a small side salad so you get some veggies in with it. That way your blood sugar will stay stable with the right amount of protein to carbs to veggies and you will still lose weight. And instead of having soda with it have water or coffee or something and you should still be fine.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Make a mini pizza on a piece of bread. Use a little bit of ranch dressing as a spread (1 tbsb is enough), low fat cheese, and some veggies and chicken as toppings:D

I'm sorry, but that's not pizza.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    just ate a slice of pizza for dinner
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I don't think the person who posted this TWO YEARS AGO is still looking for suggestions. It's another resurrected zombie thread by a newbie.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I don't think the person who posted this TWO YEARS AGO is still looking for suggestions. It's another resurrected zombie thread by a newbie.
    I dunno, those pizza cravings can be pretty strong.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I dunno, those pizza cravings can be pretty strong.

:laugh: I shall defer to the expert.
  • Ginastern1
    Ginastern1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My few tricks are:

1...I make a salad version of whatever I crave....usually a hamburger salad with pickles and onions and tomatoes and a burger patty with tons of crunchy lettuce. That does it for me.

2...Pizza? I would either have a small slice and move on, but only one.... and modify the rest of your day around it. It is hard to recreate... you could try a pita bread version with healthy insides, but to me that isn't the same.

3. Try the three bite rule...eat three bites of it and usually that does it for me...craving wise. Wait a bit and see if you need to finish the slice.

4...Figure out the calorie count and go run or walk it off before you eat it and then enjoy it.