Weird things that give you the heebee jeebies

Options

Replies

• aadutton
    Options
    Opening a refrigerated dough can and waiting for the "pop." Scares me every time.

ha, this. and styrofoam. god i hate styrofoam.
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have it bad, but I just looked this up on google and yeah it weirded me out...
    Told ya...lol

Not everything patterned bothers me, but when it does, it's awful!

yeah it's the holes...not patterns that bother me! Oh man looking that up was probably the worst thing my curiosity has gotten me to do in awhile. Never again...lol

I'm gonna have nightmares :'(
  • ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    the word 'moist', people breathing loudly when eating, (they should really just stop that) and the sound of someone clipping thier finger/toe nails.

Haha I have to laugh because I hate the word "moist" too!!! And I pretty much agree with the rest
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That feeling when you lick a popsicle stick
    Also aphids, maggots and any kind of grubs
    Ewwwww!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    feet and dirty dish water

YES!!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Blobfish

Blobfish.jpg

Wow, and I didn't think I'd learn something on this thread... and it even relates to my profession. Too bad that animal is endangered because we don't know much about it. I had to look it up, because I thought this was a joke. I think it is doomed since we all favour protecting "cute" or "charismatic" animals. Too bad.

Wow! That poor little guy.. Seems like theres a person in there & hes sad.

Being spied on by my own computer or TV now. Being replaced by a robot.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Anything bumpy. Especially on skin. Rashes on me or others freak me out...as well as when people get chill bumps...I can't look...makes me gag.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdarodeG2z1r1mtsdo1_400.gif

This doesn't bother me...but I know it will freak some out....
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    - When a dentist is needling near your painful cavity -or- is drilling your frozen tooth and is about to hit a nerve or part of your tooth that will feel that big JOLT of pain!

- Lasik eye surgery. Or anything that has to do with poking, stabbing, burning or otherwise harming an eye ball. I curl up in a rigor mortis ball & cover my face when I see it on tv!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    When people fill up the sink with soapy water to wash dishes that haven't been rinsed off first ... all the food that floats around and tries to "get me" ... so friggin gross!! (Happened to me when I offered to wash dishes at my Aunt's house for Thanksgiving.)

I'm a little anal when it comes to washing dishes though ... I rinse and scrub every dish that goes in the dishwasher before I place them inside ... and if they DON'T go in the dishwasher, they get washed and rinsed individually ... and yes, I'm sure I'm wasting water this way but there will be NO floating bits *shiver* around my dishes damn it! :laugh:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Oh I'll have nightmares because of this...I'm not kidding one bit!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Oh man, this topic was made for me.

I can't wash other people's dishes without a significant self pep talk.
    I think it is gross when unrelated foods touch, like a guy at the Christmas party today had egg rolls and mushroom puffs on top of his fruit and I visibly cringed.
    Food that leaves residue on hands, like doritos.
    People with bad table manners: I have a few friends who almost eat their fingers with every bite and I have to actually look away.

I'm sure the list is actually longer, I just can't think of others right now!
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

The head tilt is awful!!!!!! :sad:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Dry teeth. . . like when you go to the dentist and they have to dry off your teeth. *shiver*
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options

This doesn't bother me...but I know it will freak some out....

LOVE IT!!! :love:
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Moths

I'm terrified of moths
  • xxXcaraXxx
    xxXcaraXxx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Raw chicken
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    None of this.

I worked on human tissue for several years. That's all I'm saying. You don't want to know.
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Polystyrene!

The sound of it squeaking when you open packaging just sets my teeth on edge :/

^^^ yep, this - argh!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    chalk
    watching people eat
    centipedes and millipedes are abominations