I hate my smile

Options
ekkand
ekkand Posts: 592 Member
I get the chubbiest cheeks when I smile and I hate it.
What is something you don't like about yourself that you can't change?

Replies

• Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    If that's your smile in your main picture I don't think its working for you either... Its adorable but not a great smile :)

Let's see a picture of you smiling then we can judge:)
  • Captainobvvious
    Options
    I would have to say my smile too... I look like a goofball!
  • farfoorah
    Options
    I hate my whole head.
  • ekkand
    Options
    Example #1.
    C67CB21F-BFBE-4780-BD56-FAEA1A1D0838-14360-0000067AB72D23AF_zpsbefa2ac8-1_zpsd442c02c.jpg
    Ugh hate it
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I hate everything about me. :cry:
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I hate my whole head.
    lol wow that really sucks.

I hate my hair it's thin and the natural color is dishwater blond. Yuck! I love the invention of hair dye.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Oh hunni at least you can smile I sit there practising in the mirror and I look so fake hahahha I can't smile what so ever x
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I hate my whole head.
    lol wow that really sucks.

I hate my hair it's thin and the natural color is dishwater blond. Yuck! I love the invention of hair dye.

My real hair colour is that tool :( it use to be my colour now but started changing when I turned 13 x
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i hate my teethh.
    and chubby cheeks are cute. :)
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My short short stubby legs. :( I am proportionate every where else, but my legs are a good 3-5 inches shorter than they should be. I am damn lucky I sew and am able to hem up all my jeans, or else I'd be dragging my hems all over the ground. No jeans off the rack EVER fit me, lengthwise.

And I have one crooked tooth in front. It's not ugly, and everyone tells me it's cute and adds character, but I can be a real perfectionist b*tch about myself so it really irks me.

Also I come off really strong when I meet ppl and am not good at first impressions, so I don't make friends easily. I don't like that about myself, either.
  • Captainobvvious
    Options
    You have a perfectly good smile :) Everyone is hypnotized by your eyes anyway :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I would make the insertion points on my bicep longer.
  • ekkand
    Options
    My short short stubby legs. :( I am proportionate every where else, but my legs are a good 3-5 inches shorter than they should be. I am damn lucky I sew and am able to hem up all my jeans, or else I'd be dragging my hems all over the ground. No jeans off the rack EVER fit me, lengthwise.

And I have one crooked tooth in front. It's not ugly, and everyone tells me it's cute and adds character, but I can be a real perfectionist b*tch about myself so it really irks me.

Also I come off really strong when I meet ppl and am not good at first impressions, so I don't make friends easily. I don't like that about myself, either.

I feel the same way about my teeth. I am a perfectionist when it comes to them and they aren't person. It bothers me so bad.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Example #1.
    C67CB21F-BFBE-4780-BD56-FAEA1A1D0838-14360-0000067AB72D23AF_zpsbefa2ac8.jpgUgh hate it

Those are not chubby cheeks, cray cray. Those are called "cheekbones" and everybody has them. You have an absolutely gorgeous face and smile, so STFU.

I'm not blowing smoke, either. Molly doesn't blow smoke, Molly tells it like it is. If I thought you had fat cheeks I would have just kept my mouth shut. :wink:

Seriously, you are so damn pretty I want to punch you in the face, just to level the playing field for the rest of us.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I hate mine too. It's like one half of my top lip doesn't know what it's supposed to do and it gets all wonky looking. Not cool. :huh:
  • ekkand
    Options
    Oh hunni at least you can smile I sit there practising in the mirror and I look so fake hahahha I can't smile what so ever x
    Haha I never smile in pictures if I don't have to. I tried to in the one picture I posted and I hate it. I look at it and pick out all the little things I hate. Ugh damn smile
  • ekkand
    Options
    I hate mine too. It's like one half of my top lip doesn't know what it's supposed to do and it gets all wonky looking. Not cool. :huh:
    This made me laugh. I can just picture that. I bet you look just fine though.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Try cutting off your cheeks with a nice big butcher knife when they're chubby so they're all nice and flat when you smile. Of course, then when you're not smiling it'll look a little weird.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    The physical scars, the slight limp, the paranoia, the lack of sleeping more than an hour or two.

I've hit the ground hard a lot of times. Wife thinks from all the crashes the paranoia & lack of sleeping are a PTSD manifestation.

JM
  • ekkand
    Options
    Try cutting off your cheeks with a nice big butcher knife when they're chubby so they're all nice and flat when you smile. Of course, then when you're not smiling it'll look a little weird.
    Good idea. :P