What's the Best Healthy Recipe Website??

Options

Replies

• lozerington
    Options
    great thanks! :-)
  • wholenewme03
    wholenewme03 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I use skinnytaste.com and eatinwell.com all the time. Brand name websites like Betty Crocker, McCormick, and Kraft have healthy recipe sections, too.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    The weight watchers website has a great recipes section. You can just create a login for the forums (free) and then you have access to all of their recipes.

I have a weight watchers cook book that I absolutely love too. wwcookbookfeature1.jpg

I've made so many things from that book, and loved them all
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I like allrecipes.com
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Always looking for good websites. Mmm
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pithynutritionpun
    pithynutritionpun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, ohsheglows.com is a fantastic website for nutritious foods. They are all vegan recipes, but don't let that scare you off, they still include great foods that fit all dietary choices, and can mostly be modified to add animal products if you choose. My favourite recipe I've made from there would have to be her oven-baked onion rings: http://ohsheglows.com/2012/02/28/crispy-baked-onion-rings/
  • jblubird
    jblubird Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    www.sproutedkitchen.com (kind of "gourmet" if you will - really inspiring ways to prepare healthy food with tons of flavor)
    www.keepitskinny.wordpress.com
    www.laaloosh.com (WW friendly recipes)
    www.thecurvycarrot.com (vegetarian)
    www.veggienumnum.com (vegetarian)
    www.preventionrd.com
    http://www.healthyaperture.com/ (this site is awesome. a place for food bloggers to add their healthy recipes, so you get great exposure to healthy stuff all over the internet)
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    the Cookin Canuck is another good one....the looneyspoons and crazy plates are great cookbooks and are funny!!! the sisters take recipes and reduce the fat and calories and sodium without using fake sugar etc..........but skinnytaste is my go to website
  • lostsouls65
    lostsouls65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks, will look in to these sites later

Tons of them ............... a couple I like

cookinglight.com

skinnytaste.com
  • vcraver
    Options
    I like Spark Recipes, cleaneating.com is good as well, and all recipes. A lot of other suggestions I have never heard of that Ill have to try. great question, Thanks
  • meshamoo
    meshamoo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mentioned earlier but I like skinnytaste & hungrygirl :) I've tried a few Weight Watchers recipes and find their dishes to be too bland for me.
  • ConstanceMarieRuff
    Options
    Bumping this. (:
  • OraSabean
    Options
    bump, I want to look at this more later
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Skinny Taste...winner winner chicken dinner. In all seriousness, they have great recipes and great crockpot recipes
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Bump!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    more bumping for later. (Dear MFP: how about a "like" feature?!?)
  • karebear111
    karebear111 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com - everything I've tried is delicious
    skinnyms.com - the balsalmic chicken and fiesta chicken soup are both amazing - tons of recipes to try & all amazing!