What's the Best Healthy Recipe Website??

Options

Replies

• origwvgirl
    origwvgirl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jdk322
    jdk322 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a recipe nut, so I'll have plenty to keep me busy for a while. I don't always end up making the stuff, I just like to read about it :-) Thanks for all the great info!
  • scordrick
    Options
    I use skinnytaste.com and hungrygirl.com... Both excellent options!
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I second, third, and FOURTH Skinnytaste.com. I'm having the pasta with spicy chicken sausage and butternut squash sauce right now.

I also like skinnyms.com. TONS of crock pot recipes.
  • goldengodd3ss
    goldengodd3ss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks everyone for sharing. I like eatingwell.com and diabeticlivingonline.com. I am not diabetic, but their recipes tend to show healthy and lighter alternatives. :wink:

(I used to get daily emails from hungrygirl.com, but they do quite a lot of advertising/advocating for a lot of processed foods. I got sick of it pretty quick.)
  • kermiehiho
    kermiehiho Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    chocolatecoveredkatie.com and carrotsncake.com have a lot of vegan/natural recipes.
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned these. I go there mostly for natural desserts using agave. :D
  • long4theocean
    long4theocean Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • lunajc201
    Options
    I got a few recipe books off Amazon

Clean Eating
    Clean Eating 2
    Clean Eating 3

They're awesome - over 200 recipes per book, super healthy and tasty too.

Hmmm.... I have to look into these.
  • lunajc201
    Options
    chocolatecoveredkatie.com and carrotsncake.com have a lot of vegan/natural recipes.
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned these. I go there mostly for natural desserts using agave. :D

Mmmmmmm... I love some desserts. It would be awesome to be able to eat some that are a bit better for me.
  • lunajc201
    Options
    I'm a recipe nut, so I'll have plenty to keep me busy for a while. I don't always end up making the stuff, I just like to read about it :-) Thanks for all the great info!

Yeah. I'm learning to put my own spin on the recipes I have been reading online.
  • lunajc201
    Options
    Thank You all. All these suggestions look to be very helpful.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I like food.com. You can make a meal plan with a shopping list. I am really unorganized, but this site makes it easy for me to plan meals in advance.
  • lunajc201
    Options
    I like food.com. You can make a meal plan with a shopping list. I am really unorganized, but this site makes it easy for me to plan meals in advance.

That sounds awesome. I'm the same way lol
  • wfreeman5
    Options
    For all of you protein fiends out there, proteinpow.com is the ABSOLUTE GREATEST website to curb your sweet tooth.

*WARNING* Some specialty foods must be purchased
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Great post!!! Thank you so much for starting it! And, thank you for all the suggestions! I just added all of these sites to my favorite folder! :)
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    reference bump =)
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    SkinnyTaste.com
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste is AWESOME

100% agree.. I've loved every single thing I've tried so far.

I've made a bunch of things of hers and the only one I didn't like is the chicken pot pie soup. Yuck! I will say that I sent the recipe to my boyfriend who made it, so I can't guarantee he made it correctly! haha. My favorite is the crockpot 3 bean turkey chili. I've made it 3 times already.
  • 01katrina
    01katrina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump