Favorite City

Replies

• Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Besides Buffalo (which where I am from), my favorite city would be Boston because of the food, the history and it's culture!!
  • Chicago! Where you can talk to people (least snobby city) & the garbage is not laying on the sidewalk ( we have alleys for that). Sorry new Yorkers! We also have some of the best recreational sports leagues and running paths! We have great beaches so we can show off our hot bods!
  • Monterey
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Paris. :drinker: Love the beautiful architecture, the museums, and I know I'm weird but I really, really love the cemeteries.
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    New York City. Boston. Barcelona. Paris. GRAZ<3 (my hometown in Austria ;-))
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Paris-can't beat it
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    I have barely been anywhere, so it's hard to say, but i gotta put my love in for Chicago. There is a vibe to the city unlike anywhere i've ever been. I also love Denver.
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Vegas...But I can't tell you why...,:drinker: :blushing:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Vegas baby!!!! :love:
  • Amsterdam: No further comment
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    NYC is okay, but too impersonal and busy for me to want to be there very long.

I LOVED Rome. And Vienna.

In the US......I'm leaning towards San Francisco, 'though I could've used more time to explore.

And to xprettyreckle.....Never been to Graz, but from pictures I've seen (one of my good friends is from Vienna, but travels throughout the country for work) it looks beautiful. Heck, the entire country looks beautiful!
  • Definitely New York City!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    there are two places in the world.

new york city, and everywhere else.

Ah I beg to differ San Francisco and then everywhere else.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    From my own (limited) experience.

Paris, Quebec City and Venice for food.

Cleveland and Toronto for live music.

Geographical beauty, Vancouver.
  • NYC
  • Columbus O-H I-O Gooooooooooo Bucks!!
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    I can't even answer this. I can tell you that I dislike Phoenix Arizona. A LOT.
  • I <3 New Jersey and Chicago!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    I love Paris and Avignon in France.

I grew up in York, England and love it there, beautiful city.

I've only been to the US once but I thought San Francisco was amazing.
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 143 Member
    All Hands and Feet down for Havana, Cuba: and all of that beautiful island/country! Between the grand slums of that city, to the artsy Obispo Street, to the Maleco along the north, to the quaint fishing villages on the Caribbean, to the resorts on Varadero beach, to the cigar making factories, or the prestigious clinics, Cuba wins!