Replies

• Cherry_blossom73
    Cherry_blossom73 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Toronto....you know, the centre of the universe! :heart: :smile:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    All Hands and Feet down for Havana, Cuba: and all of that beautiful island/country! Between the grand slums of that city, to the artsy Obispo Street, to the Maleco along the north, to the quaint fishing villages on the Caribbean, to the resorts on Varadero beach, to the cigar making factories, or the prestigious clinics, Cuba wins!

I agree, Cuba is amazing! I went to Guardalavaca for my honeymoon, and we visited Santiago De Cuba too. Gorgeous country and lovely, lovely people.
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    NYC, Chicago, London, Budapest, and Istanbul would be my top five.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options

I always thought that was Cork at least thats what people from Cork tell me.
  • amyc0128
    Options
    Denver as I am a native here. I also loved Achaffenburg, Germany lived there for 7 months, very beautiful place. I loved the few years I lived in the suburbs of Chicago, people are very friendly. I would love to visit New York City one day.
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anywhere in New Hampshire. Love Love Love that state.

Denver is pretty awesome too.

Most everywhere in Maine sucks.
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My birth city Abbottabad :) ......I bet every one knows it now :P
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Boy, such a tough decision. I live in Toronto, which I think is one of the most livable cities in the world. My favourite is probably Melbourne, though Sydney is a very, very close second. I love big cities, so NYC and LA are up there too.

If I had to pick one last one to visit again, I'd vote Melbourne.
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    London England, lived there for a year, would go back in a heart beat. There is just so much going on to see and do. Second favourite Berlin.
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    New Orleans. It's one of the oldest cities in the US but it's constantly renewing itself. So many different cultures come together: Cajun, Creole, French, southern American, etc. It's dark, artsy, mysterious. Coffeehouses on every corner. A vampire store next to a cathedral. I just love the richness, the contrast, the irony.

Ditto! I love New Orleans. Hands down my favorite US city.

I also love the little town of Cambria on the California coast.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options

I thought it was only the centre of the hockey universe. :laugh:
  • Sujit8383
    Sujit8383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Lonavala...........n i live in Mumbai.........:smile:
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    lol while it is one of the finest places on earth, it's hardly the ONLY good one. New Yorkers often have this type of arrogance. Cracks me up.

We are the best City in the world............PERIOD! We have the best cheesecake, pizza, skyscrapers............blah blah blah!

Is that arrogant enough?
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Honolulu!!!! Night life, sandy beaches with clean water, amazing food, island lifestyle and kind beautiful people!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I am living in Taipei (Taiwan) currently and I love it! I am from England originally but I'm not so keen on London, I much prefer Leeds :drinker:
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Houston, Texas and Berkely, California!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Sick people :P I hate cities, hah. Not been able to escape London as of yet.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Berlin is by far my favorite city. If I had to choose one city to live in for the rest of my life, I think that would be it. Stockholm and Montreal are tied for a close second.

I used to love NYC. Then something clicked one day while walking in mid-town and my love affair ended.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Singapore... love its openness and the cosmopolitan life. I live in Manila, Philippines though I admit I don't like it here that much. I hope someday to visit Leon in Guanajuato and Mexicali in Baja California all the two places in Mexico where my Dad's family originated.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Palermo, sicily.. Awesome modern city with lovely gardens, incredible mosaics, great fashion, and it is in Sicily, which has to be the most beautiful island in the world. Think Carribean island, only with sand so fine it is like flour, Greek ruins in better shape than those in Greece, incredible mosaics, great food, lovely friendly people, incredible UNESCO world heritage sites. Awesome, awesome place that is undiscovered.