110lbs lost before & after, pic heavy @ goal weight

Options

Replies

• LauraW1219
    LauraW1219 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Question: I had the same gall bladder, stones, attacks, chrones etc. When you lost the weight did you find you had loose skin issues. I just started 31 days ago any help would be appreciated. Thank you
  • madmollydragon
    Options
    Yes, the smile is so much brighter in the after photos. That's what all the work is really for. Thank you for sharing!
  • MDIRunner
    Options
    Sensational!
  • shedder3000
    Options
    Fantastic work!! Such an inspiration :)
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Question: I had the same gall bladder, stones, attacks, chrones etc. When you lost the weight did you find you had loose skin issues. I just started 31 days ago any help would be appreciated. Thank you

My skin snapped back really good! Only spot that is a bit mushy is my tummy :( you can't tell with my clothes on but defiantly noticeable naked. I plan to have surgically fixed after children.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    OMG! Amazing!!!
  • bubbanene
    bubbanene Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    awesome i needed to read that today thanks you look great
  • SwtMelissa86
    Options
    you look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Holy ****! You look absolutely gorgeous, and this after all you've been through! what an inspiration and hope for us all!
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    wow! you are stunning!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! You look AMAZING!! Awesome job. You really are an inspiration.
  • HemsireJosie
    HemsireJosie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! I'm a student nurse and the people I see... I wish I could show them all your success so that they would know what can be achieved. :)
  • andita23
    Options
    OMG i love it. You are such an inspiration. A month ago i had my 3rd child. I am at my heaviest and i feel so depressed, but seeing success stories bring me inspiration. Thank you! You deserve it
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What a journey :) Do you test your blood sugars at all anymore or just have your A1C checked? Sorry if that is too personal but I was recently diagnosed and that is what is really motivating me to lose weight/be active and I have a hard time finding information on improvements from weight loss.

I just joined a gym and that combined with medication I have gotten my bs#s down quite a bit but I am hoping if I lose some more weight I can get off the meds.
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!! Awesome work!

Cute doggie btw :-)
  • HeatherStorey
    HeatherStorey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!
  • ChinaWyt
    Options
    GREAT job!! That was a LOT that was accomplished. Happy for you.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing story! Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you're healthy again.:happy:
  • kwester1
    kwester1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! By the way how do you post pictures I can't seem to figure that out??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!