110lbs lost before & after, pic heavy @ goal weight

Options

Replies

• chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You've had a difficult road, way to persevere, you look great!
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    well you look absolutely stunning! Congrats on all your accomplishments. Oh and you look soooooo happy too!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC. Congratulations! YOU are my inspiration today.
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    congrqats on meeting your goal weight. you look really good!! you did an awesome job!!!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, you look fantastic.
  • TheManda27
    TheManda27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Besides the fact that you look incredible the success you have made with your health is amazing. Good for you!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! CONGRATS!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing transformation and well done on getting your medical issues under control too! Great job, you must be so proud of yourself. x
  • naki11
    Options
    You look fantastic and (more importantly) happy! Congratulations on all your healthy accomplishments!!
  • Kattcooper
    Options
    All I can say is AWESOME!!!!!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Beautiful :)
  • aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats! Did you have any issues with loose skin?
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! The smile on your face says it all!!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Wow... what a change!!! Great job!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options

luckily my skin snapped back pretty good:)
    my stretch marks have faided nicely
    only part that is not snapping back perfectly is my lower tummy, i am a loose there. though you cannot tell in my clothes at all, nor do i wear shapewear because its not that bad. aftet i have children and get back into shape i might have to go for plastic surgery to remove the skin and scars.

only time and working out will tell but at this point my poor belly is goign to be stretch from pregnancy hopefully sometime this year:)
  • jenorozco79
    Options
    SO incredibly inspiring. You look AMAZING!
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i feel like you are my twin my starting weight was the same as your and my goal is 140 im currently 21 pounds from my goal. Look at you! you look amazing!What a phenomenal job you have done:smile:
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i feel like you are my twin my starting weight was the same as your and my goal is 140 im currently 21 pounds from my goal. Look at you! you look amazing!What a phenomenal job you have done:smile:

you are so close! congrats on a great journey so far, believe me when you reach goal there is nothing more amzing than seeing your new life/body
  • fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great!!! congratulations!!!
  • aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options

luckily my skin snapped back pretty good:)
    my stretch marks have faided nicely
    only part that is not snapping back perfectly is my lower tummy, i am a loose there. though you cannot tell in my clothes at all, nor do i wear shapewear because its not that bad. aftet i have children and get back into shape i might have to go for plastic surgery to remove the skin and scars.

only time and working out will tell but at this point my poor belly is goign to be stretch from pregnancy hopefully sometime this year:)

So happy to hear that your skin snapped back! I've lost 50 pounds so far and I am so curious on how my body is going to be when I reach my goal weight. You are truely an inspiration! Good luck on that future baby as well :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!