How many of you...

Options

Replies

• Yep I will for sure log in. No way I am messing up my record of log in days. I am soo close to 340 days.
  • rick_rn
    Options
    The holidays are about one of the holiest places in life. It's because we spend them with the people we love most. It is a time to put self goals and personal needs aside and to just..... Love the family around us and not worry bout calorie intake.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! Personal rule: I don't log on holidays or vacations :smile: I just enjoy the hell out of myself. I eat well the rest of the time, but on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I'm not going to ruin my holiday by pulling out my phone and obsessively logging what I just ate. Or trying to remember everything I piled on my plate at the buffet. I'm just going to love every minute of it!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    IMO going over your calories on a holiday or having a cheat day is totally normal.

Choosing to not log your calories so you don't have to see the damage is a really bad habit, and a slippery slope.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm just taking it easy. I do pretty well every other day with watching calories, so that will be my day to chillax, I know I won't go overboard (because now I just can't eat how I used to, I get full ridiculously easy after I've watching what I eat since I started on here) so, one day isn't going to ruin anything.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    This is how I plan to count...

ONE! ONE slice of pie! AH HA AH AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    31011491_9733.jpg
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Good Bad or Ugly, you are only responsible to yourself. I will log because I ate it and do not lie to myself.
  • bootygone
    Options
    Im going to try & log, but not going to be too strict with it, I was going to have the day off too, but It's become a habit now, lunch may be an estimation, but dinner should be exact........ but the alcohol consumption will more than likely be a little over the top ...lol...:drinker:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    thanks, but can you tell me how you put the lbs/kg countdown so everyone can see ? heh

Go to apps then ticker and you can set it up there.

I am not going to log food of Christmas. I will be mindful of what I am eating but I won't log it.

^ I agree with this 100%. I am not going to be worried about calories. I think I can afford one day!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I'll log, but I'll guesstimate what I eat, I'm not going to weigh anything or limit myself on Christmas.

Also in the days around Christmas, when there are family get-togethers or lazy afternoons in the sun, I'll be drinking glasses of wine and eating cheese and crackers.

I'll be logging them, but not being upset if I'm over, or if my macro's aren't great. Or if they only vegetable involved is a gherkin.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    This is how I plan to count...

ONE! ONE slice of pie! AH HA AH AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    31011491_9733.jpg

My goal is a whole pumpkin pie before I leave my mom's.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'll log, but I'll guesstimate what I eat, I'm not going to weigh anything or limit myself on Christmas.

Also in the days around Christmas, when there are family get-togethers or lazy afternoons in the sun, I'll be drinking glasses of wine and eating cheese and crackers.

I'll be logging them, but not being upset if I'm over, or if my macro's aren't great. Or if they only vegetable involved is a gherkin.

Is there room for one more at your Christmas celebration? I want to sit in the sun and drink wine and eat cheese and crackers too! :drinker:
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I won't be logging. Mostly because I find that logging home made food (that I don't make) more difficult to log. And...I don't want to spend any part of my holiday obsessing about what ingredients my aunt put into the sweet potato casserole. For me...Christmas is about spending the day with my family and that is what I will be doing. Not spending a single second worrying about or logging a single calorie.
    I've done this for every holiday since I've been on here and never had an issue going right back to logging once that holiday is over. So...I'm not worried about that ;)
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I plan on it, I usually log every holiday because I treat them like every other day. If I go over, I go over, it happens :wink:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Didn't log Thanksgiving, and I don't plan on logging Christmas Eve or Christmas.

Not because I'm afraid of the damage. I know I'm going to do MASSIVE amounts of damage. I'm quite looking forward to it, in fact. The only reason I'm not logging is because I'm too damn lazy to input all my recipes into my log.
  • JudyAngelman
    JudyAngelman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I will eat healthy and keep portions in check, no sugar for me. Sugar makes me want more sugar so I just stay away from it. Probably won't be logging to much traveling in that day.
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This isnt a diet for me, so regardless of the day - my food doesn't change.
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I will log everything - just like any other day.

I will eat whatever I want - again, just like every other day.

If I am over on my goal for that day...that's ok. Actually, I'd be surprised if I wasn't. I am not trying to "diet" as much as I am being mindful of what I eat. I can be mindful and still enjoy the holidays.
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This! One day will not make a difference. As long as I get back on that wagon the next day :smile:
    I'm going to Eat All The Foods! and not log a bloody thing. It's one day - there's only so much I can eat in one day.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm going to track but I'm not going to worry about sticking to my goal. If I go over I want to know how much by.