Pre-Diabetes... come together :)

Options
13»

Replies

• WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    I was diagnosed pre diabetic about 6 weeks ago . Feel free to add me .
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I checked my Sugar today its within Rane 80:bigsmile:
  • Rohibelieve
    Rohibelieve Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey that is really a good news so this means if we all lose weight we may get rid of PCOs :smile:

U did well before & now also good luck with ur weight loss

yeah.....lose about 20-25 lbs and have a scan. you would be uot of PSO and Pre.Diab......all d best girl :)
  • Rohibelieve
    Rohibelieve Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I checked my Sugar today its within Rane 80:bigsmile:

thats a great news to know......now u r no more pre.D :D
  • laurenlynn82
    laurenlynn82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    my fasting sugar was 101 (in November it was 112) and A1C was 6. My blood sugar has been going up over the last year. I have high cholesterol and triglycerides as well. And to top it off high blood pressure. I'm on medication for the cholesterol and blood pressure. The thought have having to add another medication for diabetes woke me up to how important my health is. You would think that would have happened years ago. You can't change until you're ready. Diabetes is a terrible desease. Diet and exercise can do wonders.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I recently found out that I'm pre-diabetic. I'm 27 and I am about 170. I'm only 5'3. Diabetes run in my family big time. I guess it is time to make the changes I need to make... I'm getting ready to start WW. I only have about 40 pounds that I want to loose. Dr said at least 30 pounds would be good. My joints are having problems with the weight and my eyesight has been affected and we're pretty sure this is why. Its scary.
  • rach_00
    rach_00 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im new to this. I think I could be pre diabetic as I have darkening of skin and waking up with pins and needles in hands(could be from sleeping on them). Im overweight and im on here to loose as much weight as possible
  • av8artist
    av8artist Posts: 46
    Options
    I am diabetic and I have to take metformin daily along with two other drugs. My doctor indicated that I might turn this around if I lose weight and lead a more healthy lifestyle. I suffer from nerve damage in my hands and feet. I wish I had listened to him and acted accordingly much MUCH sooner.

Feel free to add me!
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I am pre diabetic also. My blood sugar is around 102 every day. Since I have had 2 blood sugars over 131 I convinced my doctor to say I have diabetes. I am on Medicare and by getting the diagnosis I got my meter and all supplies free and classes. I really wanted to classes so I cold lose some weight and get off the Metformin and be rid of the diagnosis.