102 lbs lost - Before and after pictures

Replies

• WOW great job!!!!!!!!!
  • huge victory!! you look amazing :smile:
  • I'm also short and frown just about every time I see my body. Knowing that someone else can lose so much makes me confident that I can. How long did it take you?
    Congrats!!!!

What was the time frame of the weight loss if you don't mind me asking?
    What???? You look great!! How long it takes for you to look this gorgeous??

Thank you so much! <3
    And I started lightly in spring 2011, but got serious about losing with in july 2011, so more or less a year and a half (:
  • Wow! You look great! Great job!
  • You are amazing! Congratulations!
  • You look amazing. I am currently trying to get to 143 for an even 100 pound loss. I am a bit shorter than you though at 5'1/5'2. From there I will see how I enjoy the new body and maybe go for an extra ten to twently pound loss.

What did you do for excercise and what were your calorie and carb intakes? How many times a week and for how long did you workout?

You are an inspiration to me! AMAZING!

That's so sweet, thank you!
    And I basically started by walking my dog for over an hour everyday, swimming when I had the change to and doing abs exercises in my room. But then college started back and I had to trade my long workouts for quicker ones so I added some wii fit here and there while still going for a walk every time I could. after a while I joined my school's gym, took aerobic dancing classes, worked out out in my room. Spring came back and I decided to try running for the first time. In high school I couldn't go for 2 minutes without stopping breathless. And the first day I tried it back, it's exactly what happened. but the next day I forced myself to go on for 5 minutes and so on and on to get myself where I am now, able to run for over an hour (I usually don't go for longer than 70 minutes because I get bored and my feet starts to hurt haha)
    I mixed it up a lot along the way, I tried hiking, horseback riding, dancing, walking, running, biking, skiing, cleaning even haha!

With school and my end of semester rush right now I can only work out twice a week. but I walk to school everyday and always take the stairs to compensate (;

As for nutrition, I'm currently really focused on healthy 100% clean and healthy. I used to not really care where my calories where coming from as long as it didn't have too much of it but I'm now addicted to trying to eat as healthy as possible. I started out at around 1,200 calories just like mfp told me to do, but I upped it to 1,500 as it is my BMR (more on days where I work out)

I hope this help at least a bit.. if you have anymore questions feel free to message me and I'm gonna do my best to answer them (:
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    OMG ~ you look amazing! The first photo does not even look like you. Great job!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,226 Member
    fantastic work
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Wow - good job!!
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    How long did this take you? What were your calories like and how much did you exercise? You are where I want to be.

Never mind...just saw the answer above.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Awesome job!:drinker: you did good:happy:
  • Zedusa
    Zedusa Posts: 31 Member
    Beautiful!!
  • OMG!! You look amazing :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    You look fantastic, congrats on the loss and the hard work, it has obviously paid off.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Damn, amazing transformation - you look awesome!
  • britnik29
    britnik29 Posts: 34 Member
    Wow! You did an amazing job!! Very close to my SW and goal, so you have given me some inspiration!

I bet it feels amazing! Enjoy the new you :)
  • Dahlon
    Dahlon Posts: 6 Member
    Dang!!! Great job :)
  • absolutely fabulous!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 236 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!! :):smokin:
  • Awesome job!!!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!