Options
13»

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Do you eat your workout calories back?
    I keep cals constant.

Do you eat the whole egg or just the egg whites?
    The whole dang thing, usually 4 or 5 of them.

Should i weigh myself every day?
    If you want to, just don't get caught up in the emotional roller coaster of up and down on a day to day basis

Why can't i lose weight even when i am eating under 1000cal a day?
    Do some research on it. Plenty of it out there.

Do i have to log everything?
    I don't care what you do. It is your weight loss journey.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Yes

I cannot eat eggs.

It on your mentality, I'd say every week.

Because everything you put inside your body comprises of weight , I drink 1 litre of water my weight increases 1kg.

Yes if you want to be accurate.
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I don't see why i would eat more. The point of weight loss is to eat less calories.

And why log everything it's not like anyone will know.

Because at less than 1200 calories your body begins to store everything as fat because it's not sure when it's next source of nutrients would be (hence starvation mode) Diet is only part of the loss, you really need to do more exercising and less cutting of calories.

Logging isn't for the benefit of anyone else but yourself. It's to show you each and every day how many calories are in everything you consume, to keep you accountable and to keep you on track. Do it, don't do it. That part is up to you, but it has nothing to do with anyone else on MFP.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    it's too much to grasp.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

I can count to potato

:laugh:
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    :sad:
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Do you eat your workout calories back? When I'm hungry.

Do you eat the whole egg or just the egg whites? I don't eat eggs. If I did I would eat the whole egg, but I'm vegan so I'm not getting cholesterol from anywhere and it's not a big deal. So take those things into consideration.

Should i weigh myself every day? No.

Why can't i lose weight even when i am eating under 1000cal a day? Because you're slowly killing your body and it's just trying to survive.

Do i have to log everything? Highly recommended.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I can't believe people actually ask these type of questions some times. Stupid uneducated dumb turtle. :bigsmile:

If you are trusting the Math on MFP then yes, at least most of them. However it is not always neccesary when you are more educated on weight loss and know what you are doing.

This is actually a very highly debatable topic. However it really can be simplified. If you want the entire nutritional benefit of an egg then eat the whole thing. However if you have concerns with Cholesterol then it would be unwise to eat the yolk on a frequent basis.

Should I weigh myself every day?
    For the majority of people the answer is no, however for a select few that understand the daily fluctuation and don’t let those fluctuations bother them the frequency of weighing is not an issue.

Metabolic rate. Look it up. You have to eat to be healthy.

If you are eating like this(and you’re not very, very petite) then go to this link
    http://www.fitwatch.com/weight-loss/3-reasons-why-eating-less-than-1000-calories-is-a-waste-of-time-3347.html
    If you know someone that eats like this then please send them this link.

No you do not. You don’t have to do anything. For many logging is not necessary. However for many others logging can be very beneficial. If you want to accurately keep track of your food intake then log everything
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options