What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    We're waiting until income tax time, but his gift is helping him save for a really expensive electric drum set.
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    A Glock .26, plus the holster and magazine pouches to go with it.
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    Capoeira class and a star wars clock. ;-)

tumblr_lrbnry4dkg1r0i0gco1_500.gif

This is literally all I think about when I hear "capoeira."
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    A shaving cream brush.
    A sampler kit of 20 different shave products, that also includes a coupon to upgrade his favourite sample to a full size one.
    Dress shirts
    Tie
    Sweater
    A hard copy of the book Atlas Shrugged

His Birthday is on January 4th...I'm toying with keeping the sweater and a dress shirt for part of his birthday present.....
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Instead of getting each other tangible gifts, we went in on getting ourselves tickets for a big sporting event. It gives us something to look forward to, a few months from now :)
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Although I would love to have a gift-free year, I am buying him a new intake for his Harley. I'll probably fill his stockign with goodies too, but that was the big gift.
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    a weekend away including tickets to the Book of Mormon traveling show in that city, and hopefully a baseball game.

ERMAHGERD.

I AM SO JEALOUS I DON'T EVEN AJKDHKSAHYFKLDSHGFHK

Book of Mormon needs to come to Atlanta. My husband listens to the soundtrack at least once a day...we love Matt and Trey!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    the new ipod nano touch , hope I can find one today :happy:
  • mistyfi77
    Options
    A "Walking Dead" t-shirt that says, "Hershel's Farm", and a "Zombie Hunting Permit" patch.... :)
  • Badd3st
    Options
    a gift basket that includes- 1) socks (he needed some), 2) $150 to his favorite clothing store that's not located where we live 3) his fav bottle of alcohol, 4) a football calendar with all of his fav players & I included snapshots on the birthdays of all of his friends & fam members throughout 2013 (by way of amazon deals for only $12!!!!!), 5) an "I love you" card 6) cologne
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I got him some clothes, socks, tools and a garage sign!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    21sket_190.jpg

Tha's what he got me... I got him an awesome phone.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Getting him a few dvd's, Kindle voucher and I have knitted him a scarf, pretty limited on funds this year :sad: I am getting a GORGEOUS Cath Kidston bag, I am very excited about it
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Instead of getting each other tangible gifts, we went in on getting ourselves tickets for a big sporting event. It gives us something to look forward to, a few months from now :)

That's a great idea!

I did tickets to Iron Maiden last year for hubs, and we had a great time.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    bread.jpg

tomato.jpg

190.gif?v=1

original

lettuce.jpeg

AvocadoPhoto.jpg

pat.jpg

Win.

I don't have a SO, so I'll opt out of this conversation.
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options

That's a great idea!

I did tickets to Iron Maiden last year for hubs, and we had a great time.

Thanks! :) We are going to the Frozen Four NCAA hockey tournament.. we are both huge hockey fans and in a bit of withdrawal at the moment due to lack of NHL.

Your concert idea sounds great too. I find that I already have so much "STUFF"... sometimes it's better to just go attend something fun instead!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Sourced mine a great vintage gramophone, it's a massive thing and it was properly expensive and I had to have it shipped. Also got him some vintage records that he loves, other little things and of course he will find me tied in a ribbon and some very little lingerie under the tree on Christmas morning....
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Couple of DVD's, a "Ministry of Funny Walks" tee-shirt (He's a huge monty python fan), a pair of gym shorts.... and a kobo glo.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    A navy pea coat and a red cashmere scarf. So sharp with his beard.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    My wife has lost weight and feeling good about herself so I went out and got her VS underwear and out fits, boots she wanted plus other new cloths for her outstanding job and making herself the way she wanted to be.

You sir, are the BOMB!