What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    He asked for a heavy weight punching bag not thinking I'd get it...I got the 100 lb one! I love helping him reach his weight loss goals.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I’m getting something from my daughter this year that I want and don’t want. I lost Debo my Border Collie this year and the last time I lost a dog she made me a shadow box with his collar, dog bone and a bunch of pictures in it. First time I ever cried on Christmas =)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    We haven't been able to do gifts for each other the last few years..We have always focused ont he kids, but this year is better so I got him a new G-Shock watch (his old one finally died), the case for his cross bow he was eyeing at Cabela's and a meat grinder.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    A cast iron skillet, a dutch oven and an extension to a board game he likes (Dominion). They are all things he's asked for and we are moving into a new place and thought they would be something we could really use!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I think it is a either a Tammy Wynette or a Dolly Parton song: a D.I.V.O.R.C.E.
    Yes, it is a GOOD thing.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Smith & Wesson hammerless 38 caliber revolver. Its not a surprise because you can't legally buy a handgun for someone else, so we went shopping together already has it (and he got me the same thing). We both took our CPL course and got licensed to carry back in the summertime...
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    We just found out I'm pregnant-- so that's hubby's Christmas present. Aside from that, I got him an Iron Man bobble head. We spent all the money on the kids :laugh:
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Smith & Wesson hammerless 38 caliber revolver. Its not a surprise because you can't legally buy a handgun for someone else, so we went shopping together already has it (and he got me the same thing). We both took our CPL course and got licensed to carry back in the summertime...
    I almost bought myself the exact same gun for Christmas!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Some Random CDs that you can only find online
    A season of one of our favorite TV Series
    A nerf disc gun with an extra refill clip so that he can defend himself against me and our son! LOL
  • iampaulinegiles
    Options
    His reply was 'I have what I want...I have my Wife and our 3 Cats...and that is all I want'

Family time means more to us...no presents can ever take that place... :flowerforyou:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    My wife has lost weight and feeling good about herself so I went out and got her VS underwear and out fits, boots she wanted plus other new cloths for her outstanding job and making herself the way she wanted to be.

Definate win!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Laptop, North Face jacket, Apple TV.

She's going to leave me alone now? Awesome....I'll just have a Diet Coke.
  • amishabbie17
    Options
    The new dishonered game for his ps3, a new tommy hillfiger sweater, and the new *new york yankee* fragerance gift set, and a bunch of other little stuff
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. Freaking out.
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Mine hates gifts AND surprises so it makes shopping hard, but I got him some manga that he's missing from his collection for Christmas and some shirts from a show that he loves for his birthday on the 30th.
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    We are doing a late Christmas exchange this year as we decided to focus more on our families and putting money away for our wedding in October '13. But when we can, I wanted to get him an Xbox 360 with Kinect. He's been wanting one for a long time. And hopefully a new couch, but that will be a gift for both of us!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    A sushi set, a wok and a new pair of workboots.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Beer and sex. There's a brewery where we're from in PA that he LOVES so while I was up there a weekend or two ago I bought a crap load of it, and then there's sex.

*This*
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    I'm getting mine tickets to see Mick Foley in April, a practice pad for drumming and then some wee stocking fillers :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Greendale Alumni t-shirt (we both LOVE the show Community)

Set of Belgian beers with a cool collectors glass

Amazon gift card (he LOVES amazon)

2 books on massages and trigger points as well as a back scratcher and head massager (he has back issues and has lately been talking about taking massage classes or something)

He loves Jameson whiskey, so I bought him a bottle of the Jameson Midleton Very Rare Whiskey. :smile: I'm REALLY excited for him to open that one!

ETA: He told me not to get him anything because being with me was more than enough of a gift... (awwww....) But this is our first Christmas. And I get really into Christmas shopping... So I told him that was sweet, but he will be getting presents. So he will just have to deal with it. haha :smile: