Beautiful!
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look so amazing!!!!
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for the pictures, you look amazing!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful! I love the blue wrap dress too!!
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the translation! You are close to my weight now. I just hit 148 lbs, was up to 165 when I started 4 months ago. My
    highest weight was 180. I have exercised for years so have always had alot of muscle, people don't usually think I weigh as much
    as I do. Would be happy to be a friend to keep each other motivated if you would like.
  • kathyd0829
    Options
    You are so beautiful inside and out and I am so proud to be your MFP friend. You have inspired me on more than one occasion and I wish you continued health and happiness. Your transformation is amazing and inspirational to all that can see it.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful inside and out and I am so proud to be your MFP friend. You have inspired me on more than one occasion and I wish you continued health and happiness. Your transformation is amazing and inspirational to all that can see it.

Thanks Kathy, I am glad you are my friend, you inspire me too - maybe that's why we are good friends :smile: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ChristineS_51
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind comments, it feels so good to be here posting my success, and I wish you all success in your goals.

Isn't my dress gorgeous!! A designer dress - never had one before, what a thrill when I went to buy that - the stylist at the store took one look at me and whisked me off to the Anthea Crawford section, pulled out a 14 - no said I, that'll never fit. :noway: It DID and I just felt so great in it. I tried on several different ones, then came back to this one and POW just felt right!! This is the website,

http://www.antheacrawford.com.au/

Dress is too big now! :laugh:
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, well done! Have a lovely Christmas x
  • KazzaLee13
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congratulations!! :)
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow good Job!
  • Joj43
    Joj43 Posts: 54
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! Cheers to you my fellow Aussie!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • ladi_luk
    Options
    Wow! You look sensational! Well done to you!! x
  • soph501
    soph501 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a big difference! You look great, well done on all your hard work! :)
  • fahadbsaeed
    Options
    Really inspiring
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You've done a wonderful job. Congrats to you! :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done :-)
  • ChristineS_51
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind comments, I am 71 kg this am! (156 1/2 lbs) woohoo!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look wonderful :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!