The Most Supportive and Motivational MFP Users!

Options

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    huh?

I believe they were putting the thread back on topic.

Just what we needed.

You've bumped this thread several times. And expressed your disdain for it just as often. If it bothers you so much, why do you fuel the fire by continuing to post in it?

-also add that she is sending friend req's to the people she is arguing with on this thread ;)

Not to me! See, I TOLD YOU Jesus didn't love me!

hmph.gif
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have several but the one person that comes to mind is

niftyafterfifty

VERY SUPPORTIVE
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    PaulW2MD
    giogioitaly
    pudeylou
    davidsgirl145
    gmpuggles
    carvethecurve

there are just so many on my list
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ^ carvethecurve?

good name yo
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Have we completely milked this thread yet? I mean, I'm not one to beat a dead horse*, but I'd hate to think this thread still had more to give and we just left it on the table.

(* Okay, fine, that's a lie.)
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Have we completely milked this thread yet? I mean, I'm not one to beat a dead horse*, but I'd hate to think this thread still had more to give and we just left it on the table.

You should start an alternative thread about demotivational, unsupportive friends. I have some nominees.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options

You should start an alternative thread about demotivational, unsupportive friends. I have some nominees.

Great idea. I have some nominees too.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Meh...

I think I'd rather find and bump my "Looking for fewer friends" thread.

ETA: Done.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options

Meh...

Feel free to post a link here, so we can easily navigate there.
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi every one... Im finding myself to need some support. I have been through alot. I find myself going back and forth with this weight loss thing and than ending it's all with being super hard on myself I am tired of doing that. Im ready to stop looking at my failuresand forward I need a really supportive and encouraging support system. please please add me and email me any encouragement and I will do the same for you
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Meh...

What kind of jerk would post a link to his own thread (titled "Looking for (fewer) friends"*)???

* Easily searchable using the forum search feature...not that I'd want anyone to find that thread or anything like that.
  • judiiiiindisguise
    judiiiiindisguise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bumpy ride gotta save this
  • drj1955
    drj1955 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nora711
    nora711 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    -Is scared of FR rejection-
    Does anyone want to be mean to me? Like Jillian Michaels mean.
    I started the 30DS today and I honestly wish she'd scream at me a bit ;).
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    bump!

bwahahahahaha
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Meh...

*cough* http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/709273-looking-for-fewer-friends *cough*
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    GreekAmericanChrissy is wonderful. One of the most named posters reminds me of an insane person who plays off Worlds of Warcraft far too seriously or something, so I'm not sure where that's coming from.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    GreekAmericanChrissy is wonderful. One of the most named posters reminds me of an insane person who plays off Worlds of Warcraft far too seriously or something, so I'm not sure where that's coming from.

l3a8l4K.gif
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm not really motivational or supportive. Unless you're in to drinking and partying like a rock star. But even then, don't add me, because I am not very good at being a friend.