The Most Supportive and Motivational MFP Users!

Options
I see a lot of people on here looking for support and encouragement on their journeys, and I think it would help if we could come up with a list of the most inspiring MFP users, so that these people will have somewhere to turn when they need motivation.

So here's my idea: everyone should mention the MFP users that have been the most encouraging to them, and new users can refer to this thread when looking for supportive members.

I'll start. These have been my most motivational friends, in no particular order:

sjohnny
drmerc
Countryboy_
jofjltncb6
DavPul
n0ob
Cliffslosinit
SwannySez

Please add on!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Changing my answer!! Rock is awesome but this chick is EVEN better at support!

Leakramirez is totally like the best and only support team anyone could ever need on their weightloss journey!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    leakramirez ....She's SO kind and she just wants to help to inspire other Moms on their weight loss journeys.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    leakramirez ....She's SO kind and she just wants to help to inspire other Moms on their weight loss journeys.

She's really inspired me. We talk about our journeys all the time.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Snort
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

omg, how could I forget lea?
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    pengem789
    _Mona_Lisa_
    JohnMessmer
    suspiciouslycurvypirate
    Fire_Rock - since hes cut down on the trolling haha
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options

Yes, she's a great gal. She also loves crafting and needlepoint and Dr Oz and Dr Phil and she is great for motivational quotes like this one, 'God loved me so much he supersized me'... It's just so moving.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Sovictorrious!
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    me
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

Yes, she's a great gal. She also loves crafting and needlepoint and Dr Oz and Dr Phil and she is great for motivational quotes like this one, 'God loved me so much he supersized me'... It's just so moving.

We sit around and braid each other's hair and listen to Justin Beiber while discussing the benefits of HCG.
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options

We sit around and braid each other's hair and listen to Justin Beiber while discussing the benefits of HCG.

So.....jealous...... Sounds like a blast. She helped me source some great Mom jeans, she's an expert at finding the ones that give you that long, flat butt.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    bump
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    MandiPandi75
    BoxingAli
    Danardeener
    Stubbseyt
    89Curves89

I hate to leave anyone out because I have a great group of MFP'ers.

I have such an awesome group, I love the energy and playfulness.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have to go with
    allisonmrn
    caring4me4life
    Topsking2010
    and as an honorable mention (cuz she cracks me up and that is so important) Suleng
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

this^^^^ also DRmerc.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wooken3 - Her inspiring quotes keep me smiling thru my injury
    dsjohndrow - His blogs are amazing and watching him work thru his injuries has inspired me to keep going.
    mailaig - She's a beast when it comes to walking and biking
    Mama2SethandOlivia - Her weight loss is amazing!
    GreekAmericanChrissy - One of the most motivational people I have ever met...
    Topsking2010 - He inspired me to run one of my own challenges by joining one of his....Very inspirational guy!
    ovrsped - my husband he has lost over 100 lbs in 2 years he is my hero!
    Helloitsdan - his dedication and research into weight loss and what works best is inspiring!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    catattack13

=)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    bump
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    this explains a lot

leakramirez has had a huge impact on my journey, she is so kind and motivational
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    leakramirez has had a huge impact on my journey, she is so kind and motivational

x2