The Most Supportive and Motivational MFP Users!

Options

Replies

• Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Bronx_Montgomery
    yo_andi
    BrettPGH
    LovelyLifter
    Cranktastic (who for some reason, always looks like a content fizgig in my head)
    the dizzlet
    the Rock
    leak
    MireyGal
    nerdyrose
    helloitsdan
    chrisgt4
    ZombieChaser
    SideSteal
    dinosnopro
    wisebadger
    mrskendle
    auroranflash
    Captain Apollo.

Awwww!

Ok....well of course the great lady that posted the list above...Ms YOOVIE her awesome self.
    Apple2Jacks
    Okieinminny
    aj_31
    ZombieChaser
    MNChick
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Bronx_Montgomery
    yo_andi
    BrettPGH
    LovelyLifter
    Cranktastic (who for some reason, always looks like a content fizgig in my head)
    the dizzlet
    the Rock
    leak
    MireyGal
    helloitsdan
    nerdyrose
    chrisgt4
    ZombieChaser
    SideSteal
    dinosnopro
    wisebadger
    mrskendle
    auroranflash
    Captain Apollo.

How am I not on this list???

(Oh, wait...we're not even friends.)

Never mind. Carry on.

its ok Im not on any lists either, maybe we should be friends

Yoovie, you're one of the most motivational people on this site. I think most, if not all, of us can agree on that.

Cosign.

Honestly, half of you aren't on my list, and I am mostly too scared to FR some of you (my own lack of confidence, not cause you are scary. Unless you are scary. Then I like you more), but I always look to see what you are saying, because you are all awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I love all of you.

Except those of you who aren't on my FL. But I'm sure Jesus loves you.

I love you too, from the back.
    That's how I like it, babe.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Bronx_Montgomery
    yo_andi
    BrettPGH
    LovelyLifter
    the dizzlet
    the Rock
    leak
    MireyGal
    helloitsdan
    nerdyrose
    chrisgt4
    ZombieChaser
    SideSteal
    dinosnopro
    wisebadger
    mrskendle
    auroranflash
    Captain Apollo.

How am I not on this list???

(Oh, wait...we're not even friends.)

Never mind. Carry on.

its ok Im not on any lists either, maybe we should be friends

Yoovie, you're one of the most motivational people on this site. I think most, if not all, of us can agree on that.

Cosign.

Honestly, half of you aren't on my list, and I am mostly too scared to FR some of you (my own lack of confidence, not cause you are scary. Unless you are scary. Then I like you more), but I always look to see what you are saying, because you are all awesome. :flowerforyou:

Ditto
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Cosign.

THISSSSS

there are people Im dying to have on my list that Im just terrified of, like SideSteal and drmerc, etc
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Cosign.

THISSSSS

there are people Im dying to have on my list that Im just terrified of, like SideSteal and drmerc, etc

Wait. You're afraid of drmerc???

(Now I'm having second thoughts about that FR I just sent to you.)
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

I find it strange how you went from reading my thoughts on the behaviors that I've witnessed..... to making inferences about Jesus. I get the impression that you have personal issues with religion that are shining through as opposed to an open minded evaluation of what I've said.

honey, i have more issues with Jesus & his daddy than the whole of hell combined. One reason religion is a banned topic on MFP. Its DIVISIVE and causes war.

Please stop hijacking the thread. You're going off topic. if you feel the need to combine dyour fitness efforts with your religious overtones, you are fully welcome to create or join a private group off of the main open forums. You can witness to your heart's content - but out here - illegal babe.

THIS ^^^^ WIN
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Shawty _ro
    Thomasm19

they both amazing people, wouldn't be here without them!
    CrossedArms.gif You got my username wrong.

I'm obviously not that supportive and motivational if you forget my name. :sad:

:tongue:
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Cosign.

THISSSSS

Jof either you violated your own rules or no FR was sent........hmmmm
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Cosign.

THISSSSS

Jof either you violated your own rules or no FR was sent........hmmmm

Yes.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    <~ spesh
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options
    If I ever have a daughter I will call her Leak... Such a pretty name...and it's an intransitive verb. Nice.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    If I ever have a daughter I will call her Leak... Such a pretty name...and it's an intransitive verb. Nice.

You should name her Aleak. So when she has to go somewhere, you can ask your SO " Can you take Aleak?"
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    KnottyJen, she is a great person, she isn't on as much as she used to be, but is still supportive and motivating none the less...she is one of my greatest friends in real life and has totally kicked *kitten*.

BrettPGH and 1sxyogre are also at the top of my list!!!! they are kicking *kitten* on a daily basis, and it pushes me to be a better person.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Cosign.

Right there with you
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Groomchick
    Rainman3k
    Beckdubs

My top 3 motivational and inspiring people. X
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options

You should name her Aleak. So when she has to go somewhere, you can ask your SO " Can you take Aleak?"

Ha!!! I'll consider it.... ;)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this party...

but it's funny you should mention this because I was actually going to start thread thanking the OP specifically for his support and encouragement.

I'd also like to add Acg67 and Sidesteel to this list.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    My "coach" _Jules_. She got me into lifting and not obsessing over the scale :)

stop it!

LOL
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Really, all my friends are amazing, but if I have to single out a few:

1. BrettPGH (for being a HUGE inspiration to me with his dedication and pure awesomeness)
    2. taso42 (same reasons as Brett)
    3. Sidesteel (for getting me interested in lifting and for sticking by me from the beginning)
    4. crazy4lulu (LOVE her morning kick-*kitten* messages)
    5. PerfectingPatti (for her on MFP and her off-MFP support)
    6. jetscreamingagain (for sticking by me from the beginning and always offering honest and blunt advice)
    7. fishandricecakes (for being my female idol not only for her rockin' bod but for her fantastic and healthy attitude about food, fitness, and life)
    8. sophie_wr (for her consistent support and caring heart)
    9. Every single one of my new expectant mom and newly post-partum friends who have been such incredible sources of support during my pregnancy.

That being said, I don't think I could've made it this far and been successful without all of my friends along the way.