The Most Supportive and Motivational MFP Users!

Options

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Forum dominance doesn't equal quality advice.

I think you already made it clear what your real issue is. You think some of us are too "popular & cliquey" (FYI being popular on the internet is a bit of an oxymoron, no?) We are a group people who became friends, I am sure you have your own group on here. We may be a little more outspoken, but we would not intrude on your post to tell people how rude and judgmental you are, we would not purposely harass you and publicly hate on you for no valid reason. There is no reason for you to be here.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    leakramirez ....She's SO kind and she just wants to help to inspire other Moms on their weight loss journeys.

Snort

x2

Bahahahahahahahahahaha....you guys are sooooo mean. She gonna kill you ya know....
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

I think you already made it clear what your real issue is. You think some of us are too "popular & cliquey" (FYI being popular on the internet is a bit of an oxymoron, no?) We are a group people who became friends, I am sure you have your own group on here. We may be a little more outspoken, but we would not intrude on your post to tell people how rude and judgmental you are, we would not purposely harass you and publicly hate on you for no valid reason. There is no reason for you to be here.

^^^ALLLL of this. :flowerforyou: FFS, I'm not part of the "popular" crowd, either, but so effing what?? I don't see 'crowds' or 'lists,' I see funny freaking people that I love to stalk, I mean follow, I mean see around the forums, sometimes just to see what they say next. If I really feel in need of motivation or advice, I know where to find it, and a whole heck of a lot of times more often than not, I find it RIGHT where the snark lives.

I am not stupid, nor do I assume that other people are, even if they have no idea what sarcasm is. Humor is another way of getting through life. Perhaps the easiest way. Everyone should find some. Jesus would thank you for it, I'm sure, if he were real.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    And somebody's dominance doesn't make advice less than quality either.

Sour grapes, said the fox.
  • bigtwagner
    Options
    daisy2jae rocks my world! She is an awesome person who has endured much more than anyone deserves to at her age. she is always cheerful and up beat. She always includes as many people as she can with her motivation. She is truly a class act!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Yay, this^.

(And Dani and I aren't even friends.)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Bronx_Montgomery
    yo_andi
    BrettPGH
    LovelyLifter
    Cranktastic (who for some reason, always looks like a content fizgig in my head)
    the dizzlet
    the Rock
    leak
    MireyGal
    nerdyrose
    helloitsdan
    chrisgt4
    ZombieChaser
    SideSteal
    dinosnopro
    wisebadger
    mrskendle
    auroranflash
    Captain Apollo.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I love all of you.

Except those of you who aren't on my FL. But I'm sure Jesus loves you.

Of course he does. Jesus loves all. <3

he doesn't love me, I forgot to put the new cover sheets on the TPS reports and he's been mad at me ever since.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I love all of you.

But she loves me best.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEYS
  • yoovie
    Options
    I havent met anyone supportive yet :( wish I knew where you were all hiding?

Don't feel bad. It was a mistype. He meant "The Most Popular and Cliquey MFP Users!"

I didn't knew my friends were famous. They definitely earned it. They're pretty awesome.

My sincerest apologies. I should have specified "popular on a particular website on the internet."

As for the other replies, I'm not mad. i just don't want unsuspecting strangers to happen across this page and take it at face value.

wow...I SEE PEOPLE ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER AND SHARING FRIENDS LISTS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THEIR OWN BRAND OF HUMOR. MUST INSULT AND BELITTLE IMMEDIATELY AFTER DISCREDITING ALL THE PEOPLE.

jesus must be a real sweetheart.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I love all of you.

But she loves me best.

That's ok because Jesus loves me best. He told me so
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    These are not my only supporters but they are my oldest mfpals and they ROCK!

Ge0rgiana
    monica2434
    loveachallenge
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I love all of you.

Of course he does. Jesus loves all. <3
    Except those who use him name to spread jealous hate. Pretty sure they're on the naughty list.
    I love all of you.

But she loves me best

Damn right.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Bronx_Montgomery
    yo_andi
    BrettPGH
    LovelyLifter
    Cranktastic (who for some reason, always looks like a content fizgig in my head)
    the dizzlet
    the Rock
    leak
    MireyGal
    nerdyrose
    chrisgt4
    ZombieChaser
    SideSteal
    dinosnopro
    wisebadger
    mrskendle
    auroranflash
    Captain Apollo.

How am I not on this list???

(Oh, wait...we're not even friends.)

Never mind. Carry on.

ETA: I guess I did that wrong. The correct answer should have been full of angst and jealousy. *shrug*
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options

Don't feel bad. It was a mistype. He meant "The Most Popular and Cliquey MFP Users!"

I didn't knew my friends were famous. They definitely earned it. They're pretty awesome.

My sincerest apologies. I should have specified "popular on a particular website on the internet."

As for the other replies, I'm not mad. i just don't want unsuspecting strangers to happen across this page and take it at face value.

wow...I SEE PEOPLE ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER AND SHARING FRIENDS LISTS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THEIR OWN BRAND OF HUMOR. MUST INSULT AND BELITTLE IMMEDIATELY AFTER DISCREDITING ALL THE PEOPLE.

I find it strange how you went from reading my thoughts on the behaviors that I've witnessed..... to making inferences about Jesus. I get the impression that you have personal issues with religion that are shining through as opposed to an open minded evaluation of what I've said.
  • yoovie
    Options
    Bronx_Montgomery
    yo_andi
    BrettPGH
    LovelyLifter
    the dizzlet
    the Rock
    leak
    MireyGal
    helloitsdan
    nerdyrose
    chrisgt4
    ZombieChaser
    SideSteal
    dinosnopro
    wisebadger
    mrskendle
    auroranflash
    Captain Apollo.

Never mind. Carry on.

its ok Im not on any lists either, maybe we should be friends
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

I find it strange how you went from reading my thoughts on the behaviors that I've witnessed..... to making inferences about Jesus. I get the impression that you have personal issues with religion that are shining through as opposed to an open minded evaluation of what I've said.

Girl, bye!

tumblr_m4r6e56O0B1rwcxnvo1_500.gif
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Bronx_Montgomery
    yo_andi
    BrettPGH
    LovelyLifter
    the dizzlet
    the Rock
    leak
    MireyGal
    helloitsdan
    nerdyrose
    chrisgt4
    ZombieChaser
    SideSteal
    dinosnopro
    wisebadger
    mrskendle
    auroranflash
    Captain Apollo.

Never mind. Carry on.

its ok Im not on any lists either, maybe we should be friends

Yoovie, you're one of the most motivational people on this site. I think most, if not all, of us can agree on that.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I love all of you.

I love you too, from the back.