The Most Supportive and Motivational MFP Users!

Options

Replies

• BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Cranktastic

She belongs on that list. Like sunshine.

deactivated.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    You guys are all too much. My heart is just bursting at the seem.

But alas, you're all very wrong. My motivational skills can not compare to that of the following people:

Fire_Rock
    __Jules__
    DrMerc
    DavPul
    _skittybang
    BlackStarDeceiver
    Cliffslosinit
    _DaniD_
    Adini749
    ShreddedTweet

God, honestly, just look at my friend's list. Every single person on my friend's list has motivated me on my journey. Holding my hand when need be, telling me to never give up, never surrender....

I wouldn't be where I am today without them. I'm getting misty eyed just thinking about it..

SHE IS LYING, I'M A B!TCH.
    My dear, you are far too humble.

Good friends of MFP, do not believe _DaniD_. She, unfortunately, does not look at yourself in the same way that her friends do. She is beyond caring, supportive, and she gives the most wonderful relationship advice.

You two should just break up....
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    No body loves me * sniff*

But mine is crantastic, sidesteel, firerock
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Let's not forget Taunto for his incredible research help on vague friend requests!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I havent met anyone supportive yet :( wish I knew where you were all hiding?

Don't feel bad. It was a mistype. He meant "The Most Popular and Cliquey MFP Users!"

Jesusismyhomeboy-1.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My sincerest apologies. I should have specified "popular on a particular website on the internet."

As for the other replies, I'm not mad. i just don't want unsuspecting strangers to happen across this page and take it at face value.

We forgive you, so does Jesus! God bless.

I think she is lying. Oops was that another burner in Hell just kick on??
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    How did this list get to page 4 without AmandaElaine777, KittieLea, and 1ConcreteGirl being added to it? They are three of the most wonderful, supportive people I have ever met. There is no way I would have had so much success in my journey if it wasn't for the three of them.

Do yourself a favor and add them now. You don't even have to send a note. They will accept you. They are so great that they also answer PMs from people not on their FL. So if you have any questions just shoot them over and they will take the time to support and nurture your growth.

They are the true givers of MFP.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Don't feel bad. It was a mistype. He meant "The Most Popular and Cliquey MFP Users!"

I didn't knew my friends were famous. They definitely earned it. They're pretty awesome.

My sincerest apologies. I should have specified "popular on a particular website on the internet."

As for the other replies, I'm not mad. i just don't want unsuspecting strangers to happen across this page and take it at face value.
    Again, dear, your jealousy is showing.

Best tuck that back in.

I find tucking to be uncomfortable.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Oh Cliff, you made fun of Jeebus, you're going to burn in the fiery hellish fires of hellfire which I believe are quite hot, even hotter than Lea's butt....
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

I didn't knew my friends were famous. They definitely earned it. They're pretty awesome.

Best tuck that back in.

I just laughed so loud my cat deigned to lift her head and give me a look something like this:

tumblr_m3q4wjnPcR1qe3vcj.jpg

Well played, sir. :flowerforyou:
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    How did this list get to page 4 without AmandaElaine777 and 1ConcreteGirl being added to it? They are two of the most wonderful, supportive people I have ever met. There is no way I would have had so much success in my journey if it wasn't for the two of them.

Do yourself a favor and add them now. You don't even have to send a note. They will accept you. They are so great that they also answer PMs from people not on their FL. So if you have any questions just shoot them over and they will take the time to support and nurture your growth.

They are the true givers of MFP.

I added AmandaElaine77 in one of my several edits. lol
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

Best tuck that back in.

Sacrifices must be made
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

AArsa.gif
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

2BeFit4Jesus...I can't speak directly for Jesus, but I don't think he would approve of this judgmental comment. :noway:

BURNNNNNNNN
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf
    Tigersworld
    Sidesteel
    Acg67
    etoiles argent
    joejccva71
    MoreBean13
    Birdy_blue
    Monty619
    Taso42
    mustgetmuscles
    Forgot PercivalHackworth
    and Ninerbuff
    and AmandaElaine77
    (wow, I'm getting in trouble with those I've forgotten!)
    In addition to most of those already mentioned that I didn't duplicate.

Thanks man =)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

Oh Cliff, you made fun of Jeebus, you're going to burn in the fiery hellish fires of hellfire which I believe are quite hot, even hotter than Lea's butt....

NOTHING is hotter than Lea's butt!!!
  • BoxingAli
    BoxingAli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    MandiPandi75
    BoxingAli
    Danardeener
    Stubbseyt
    89Curves89

I hate to leave anyone out because I have a great group of MFP'ers.

I have such an awesome group, I love the energy and playfulness.

Thank you!! i really appreciate it! you are a very supportive friend as well...... ((yay! i finally got mentioned on one of these threads!)) :drinker:
  • PaulW2MD
    PaulW2MD Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    misslegz
    crazy4lulu
    ssb16
    vergingonvegan
    geekgirl23
    bthumudo
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My "coach" _Jules_. She got me into lifting and not obsessing over the scale :)
  • joywo
    joywo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ChristinaK69 and MoniqueB79 have been my most inspirational and consistent friends. I think they would inspire EVERYONE!