What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• tishtash77
    tishtash77 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Kangaroo curry stir fry 373cals 73P/6C/13F

Chris could I get the recipe for that please? Looks yummy, and I can swap a protein that is more easily available in Canada :)
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner. I can assure you the pics are real..lol :huh:

Beetbsalad

1539nyu.jpg

Fruti di Mare Risotto

oqzxvn.jpg

Gorgonzola gnocchi

2rppabl.jpg

Dessert: Crème Brule

2lsfo7t.jpg

Tiramisu

jag96h.jpg
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ^^ Oh god that Tiramisu looks so good~

xSkzz7A.jpg

This was breakfast the other morning. Cottage cheese oatmeal pancakes, Strawberries, all topped off with French vanilla greek yogurt. So delicious!
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    1zybwch.jpg

wholemeal bread + turkey breast + cottage cheese + pepper
  • Razzles115
    Razzles115 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I made Macarons for the first time last night. They didn't all turn out perfect but they tasted pretty good :)

rbQS1ckl.jpg
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I made Macarons for the first time last night. They didn't all turn out perfect but they tasted pretty good :)

rbQS1ckl.jpg

They would look a lot worse once I got a hold of them.. Nom. Nom Nom They look Devine..
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Gorgonzola gnocchi

Mercina, I'd love the recipe for your gorgonzola gnochi!

Thanks!
  • BobzStuff
    BobzStuff Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey, first time posting but I love seeing all the awesome meals everyone makes.

This morning I made a cinnamon banana protein waffle for the first time and topped it with lite whipped cream. It was so freaking good. I hope this photo shows up.

waffle_zpsa0e55956.png
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Gorgonzola gnocchi

Mercina, I'd love the recipe for your gorgonzola gnochi!

Thanks!

I wish I could take credit for the yumminess that it tasted like but I didn't make it, we went out to a small local restaurant . Great food . The tiramisu melted in your mouth!! Very reasonable prices too. They use organic local products whenever possible.
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    There sure a lot of professionally made pics on this thread, show us what you really ate...

I'm curious as to which you think are 'professionally' made pics and not authentic food made by the actual contributors to the thread.

I'm sure some of them are, there are probably some pro photographers on here but common sense will tell you most of them got pulled off the internet somewhere. A normal pic snapped with a cell phone is much more likely than a styled photo that's been professionally lit, shot with an expensive dslr camera and run through Photoshop.
    lol i take pictures of my food with my dslr and post them is there a problem ?????? :huh:
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I wish I could take credit for the yumminess that it tasted like but I didn't make it, we went out to a small local restaurant . Great food . The tiramisu melted in your mouth!! Very reasonable prices too. They use organic local products whenever possible.

LOL! Google it is then!
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Kurdish Lamb Kebabs with Veggie Rice and Naan.

temporary_zps0e60069f.jpg
  • WyshIKnew
    Options
    Fish Mooli.

100_0290_zps89f4de07.jpg
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I have looked through heaps of these and they all look lovely. Anyone got any low cost, healthy meals? I couldn't afford the majority of these, and ones I could, I have done. PS: I love Americans but please be aware I am not from America so I don't have access to cheap food and heaps of the ingredients you might have.
  • Lobnakhaled
    Lobnakhaled Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pizza with mozerella cheese and chicken :).

image_zps7889a63f.jpg
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pizza with mozerella cheese and chicken :).

image_zps7889a63f.jpg
    Drool
  • R1ss4n1
    R1ss4n1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ok, after about 5 tries I give up until I come home from work. :explode:

This is skinnytaste.com Canned tuna ceviche. Delicious! http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/04/canned-tuna-ceviche.html#more

[img][http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/PatONeill77/media/Facebook/Mobile Uploads/1514953_325784580907395_8083759053935211675_n.jpg.html][/img]
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat waffles, yum.
    imagejpg1_zps2b466a7d.jpg

Edit: hmm, doesn't seem to want to resize.
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Our hockey game lunch (because yeah, today, hockey was at noon, and everyone knows that play off games deserves a proper play off meal): chesseburger (with Ezekiel sprouted grains bun, lean ground beef and fat free american cheese) and baked and almost crispy sweet potato fries with some jerk seasoning.

It was good, but a little on the heavy side (around 800 calories for the meal). I'm thinking about eating a salad for dinner. ;)

486080IMG20140503141852.jpg
  • WyshIKnew
    Options
    Meatballs in Spicy Lemon Sauce.

temporary_zpscd62b327.jpg