Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    0206sjm wrote: »
    nz_deevaa wrote: »
    I feel bad re-creating the thread with nothing to add, so here is the last meal I posted:

(Snip)

Pork chop with Noodle Salad.

What's the recipe to your noodle salad? Looks amazing

Please don't quote the images.

I posted that photo (and the recipe) in 2012, keep looking, you'll find it.

You wouldn't believe how many PMs I get for the recipe.
  • colejkeene
    colejkeene Posts: 84 Member
    Snacks are packed for a road trip to Orlando for International TableTop Day! We've got minneolas, lemon and roasted garlic hummus (from Publix), carrot and celery sticks, Sea Salt & Pepper and Everything flavored Pretzel Crisps, raspberries, blackberries, watermelon, pineapple, a variety of GoGo squeeZ and Peter Rabbit Organics applesauce and purees!

Healthy and delicious!

(My hubby was trying to "sneak" berries, lol.)

11098403_1439839999647097_1582234166_n.jpg
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Turkey and Veggie whole wheat wrap with Thai hot mustard. 268 caloriesei8uw1vjb4ge.jpg
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Braised Chicken thighs, roasted root vegetables and green salad with homemade Dijon vinaigrette
    xwoa1x1eah8q.jpg
  • ddpetersen23
    ddpetersen23 Posts: 2 Member
    May just be me... but I see Chuck Norris' face in that little piece of avocado right above ^^ . The piece on the left.
    Am I crazy?!

Omg!!! That totally is Chuck Norris in the avocado!!! Hahaha good eye
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Tika Masala over cauliflower with a homemade pita.
    cqd5xlmqakh0.jpg
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited April 2015
    Not a fantastic picture, but here's all the jerked snow crab legs and the fresh nordic shrimps we ate while watching the last game before the play offs.

Not pictured: half a pound of roasted asparagus. Just for me.

hul0xpmthllg.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited April 2015
    Brunch - Omelette with roast beef, cheddar jack cheese, asparagus and spinach; cucumber; tomato; and red bell pepper.

j7tdql4eycj2.jpg

Dinner - Roast beef sandwich with mixed sprouts, avocado, tomato, swiss cheese, and mustard; bbq baked beans; macaroni salad; cucumber; and asparagus.

ihy0n6qbower.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    edited April 2015
    Vegan brunch @ V Street.

Peruvian home fries, aji amarillo, cilantro, olive, peanut

20150412_120950.jpg

Chilled kung pao noodles, charred broccoli, peanut, scallion

20150412_120733.jpg

Pho spiced mushrooms, biscuit

20150412_122126.jpg

Waffles, blackberry preserves, sesame butter, ponzu maple syrup

20150412_121701.jpg

Scrambled "poha", spicy chaat salad, creamy cucumber, harissa

20150412_122520.jpg

Churros, banana curry ice cream

20150412_123231.jpg

Found this today while grocery shopping

20150412_135025.jpg
  • 1TigerEyes
    1TigerEyes Posts: 3 Member
    Though they all look very delicious, some of these don't look very healthy. Are they healthy versions of favorites? Or are some foods you've had on cheat days?
    Recipes would be greatly appreciated too. Sorry, just getting back on here again ... still a newbie with many questions. :D
    Thanks in advance.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    1TigerEyes wrote: »
    Though they all look very delicious, some of these don't look very healthy. Are they healthy versions of favorites? Or are some foods you've had on cheat days?
    Recipes would be greatly appreciated too. Sorry, just getting back on here again ... still a newbie with many questions. :D
    Thanks in advance.

Different people have different definitions of healthy and different goals for this site. People are generally willing to share recipes if you see something specific you want to ask about. Personally I don't have cheat days, I figure out ways to fit the food I like in every day. That includes wine and sweets. Yesterday I had pizza and this morning I had a donut with breakfast. That may not fit your definition of healthy but it hasn't hindered me from reaching my goals.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Thanks in advance.

Different people have different definitions of healthy and different goals for this site. People are generally willing to share recipes if you see something specific you want to ask about. Personally I don't have cheat days, I figure out ways to fit the food I like in every day. That includes wine and sweets. Yesterday I had pizza and this morning I had a donut with breakfast. That may not fit your definition of healthy but it hasn't hindered me from reaching my goals.
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    I've had great luck PMing for recipes--most don't post it, which on the plus side makes for a more streamlined food pic feed (though all power to those who do include a recipe!).
  • GabriellaVioletta
    GabriellaVioletta Posts: 37 Member
  • GabriellaVioletta
    GabriellaVioletta Posts: 37 Member
    edited April 2015
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Thanks in advance.

Foods/dishes don't exist in a vacuum, how they fit within the context of ones goals, total diet etc will determine if it is healthy or not
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    May just be me... but I see Chuck Norris' face in that little piece of avocado right above ^^ . The piece on the left.
    Am I crazy?!

mee to now that you mention it, lol
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Homemade black eyed peas, asparagus, red bell pepper, cucumber, steamed green beans, and new potatoes.

e68mx5gwqhum.jpg