What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Protein packed chicken and tofu tortilla soup with an unsweetened strawberry black tea and a honey crisp apple
    ljd0i3m65u2j.jpg
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    @crazyrvar- That pancake looks and sounds AMAZING!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Greek mash, balsamic braised lamb shank, boiled carrots, tomato and olive salad.
    oyg5dn3gvoc7.jpeg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween! Pumpkin, protein and probiotics ;)
    477dnfja9fei.jpg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    45rqdv6zyrss.jpg

Scalloped potato, cream cheese corn, green beans casserole, Brunswick flaked tuna with sundried tomato and basil.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Just another grilled seabream with grilled plantains and veggies for dinner.
    idfgpk27uz8d.jpg

How do you grill your fish and what do you put on it? What kind of grill do you use? (Iโ€™ve never touched a grill in my life but this looks great!)
  • acpgee
    Options
    Roast cherry tomato. Linguine stretched with spiralized courgette with homemade pesto.
    c4nurms5hx22.jpeg
    naf23knfgfb1.jpg
  • JL2513
    Options
    I was good this year! ;) Only 1 bag instead of 2 (or 3) post Halloween sale. Of course, I will be sharing with friends/family. Almost made it through the day without buying any, but of course I had to stop by Shoppers Drug Mart after my workout...
    77wuq2i6y020.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Astonishingly good meal here.
    https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5bc4d8567d0c9107ff4bd402/t/5bdc445c0e2e72dbdccf48ae/1541162077379/Nutshell+Menu+2+Nov.pdf
    This was the aubergine, whey and barberry starter and the grilled onion and black garlic starter. Monkfish and pickled veg in a foamy sauce similar to ajo blanco but made with white wine vinegar and ground hazelnut instead of ground almond. Braised lamb breast where acidity was added after cooking in the form of lemon wedges, raw sorrel and yoghurt dusted with sumac. Charred to a very aggressive state prior to braising. Grape granita with lime foam.
    d8jwvfgao8qu.jpeg
    qanfkxxz5k3j.jpeg
    dwbezyu0nx89.jpeg
    azkcb40boi2z.jpeg
    yies3zivdktp.jpeg
  • JL2513
    Options
    Post barre mini ice cream cone! Chocolate cake pieces in cake batter ice cream with sprinkles.
    Raspberry hemp smoothie bowl (pumpkin seed milk, banana, raspberries, honey, hemp hearts, granola, banana, cacao nibs).
    Miscellaneous treats.
    Got an eggnog latte the other day to get the free reusable cup. I am horrified that this drink (a tall size!) is nearly 400 calories. Tasty, but not worth drinking your calories :(
    nu3e39s2zf9c.jpg
    4d0nb3alc8ub.jpg
    a3msh1o2tf8p.jpg
    ja1egzgxfggt.jpg
    yb7et92vasjb.jpg
    pbn13e3g3ysr.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Dinner party at a girlfriend's. There's a bowl of baby food in the foreground but the grown ups ate Vietnamese spare ribs, fish cakes, Vietnamese tomato and dill soup, steamed broccoli, steamed carrots and rice. I brought the chocolate sorbet served with ripe pears.
    ap9a1iagg148.jpeg
    a73bp3ziwlb8.jpeg

• acpgee
    Options
    Pan fried dusted sole, air fryer chips, roast cherry tomatoes and boiled carrots.1thw8iv8zkvv.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Ignore this post if you are only interested in actual meals of members. I had fun purchasing a gift voucher with a few friends to a Michelin starred dim sum restaurant for a someone who is moving to Hong Kong soon. We had the aid of a colleague who grew up in Hong Kong to pick the restaurant. Scroll down to the pictures of the food at Duddell's in Hong Kong. I especially like the goldfish shaped dumplings about three quarters of the way down in the trio of seafood dumplings. Also their photo of Peking Duck puts any version I have ever eaten to shame.
    http://web.jiagroup.co/JIA_Group_Limited/Duddells/
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Clear-out-the-fridge-on-a-rainy-night meal: roasted, yogurt-marinaded, Indian-style chicken breast strips with side of roasted fresh beets and quinoa salad and also a tomato/cucumber salad. The lighting is off a bit: the chicken was actually a nice shade of yellow.

e028067xju70.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Dim sum lunch from the freezer section of the Asian supermarket.62frkuo9e5n8.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Restaurant sea bream with broccoli. Not sure it looks as good as crazyravr's grilled fish.
    av5f0trk9ear.jpeg
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    ld2ezt5vg0g9.jpeg

Tomato soup with roasted zucchini, spinach and a turkey sandwich.