What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Feels through the roof! Lmfao!

Also, my bro-in-law went scalloping and brought home bay scallops. He requested I make scallop alfredo. That wouldn't have been my first choice, but he picked them from the Bay not me. It was super yummy though!

I'm having some feels for those scallops--beautiful! When I tried scalloping all I got was my feet cut up on the rocks. Jealous :)
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope those posters (of the chicken dish and of the request for the recipe) keep on posting. Really, that was so rude. And the person who requested the recipe was obviously new based on her number of posts, so just didn't understand about removing the pic.
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wtltkth57q4z.jpg

i used grilled chicken seasoned with McCormick chicken taco seasoning
    black beans
    green peppers
    red peppers
    lowfat shredded cheese
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    A sad FLAT Reuben sandwich from Old Spaghetti Factory. :( I rate that place 1 star on yelp. >>

lcvmqxqd47zx.jpg

Curry and kale in the morning...

kfjs40v81zm4.jpg

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Pistachio Pudding Cake. I used this recipe below. It was the bomb. cju236jmcv1q.jpg

http://www.recipe.com/pistachio-cake/
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Mexican Street Corn & Southwest Chicken ~ delicious!6ngf96tfw1i5.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Brown butter, sage, togarashi breadcrumb

IMG_20150722_192851.jpg

National Hot Dog Day - Mustard, pickles, chile, onion

IMG_20150723_185544.jpg

• tlharin
    Options
    Baked Cajun spice salmon with creamy sweet onion dressing, salad of mixed greens, pickled red onion, raspberries, a bit more dressing, and baked potato mini cups (leftover mash + sautéed peppers and onion, egg, bit of cheese)

f3wnwod19rab.jpg

Open sandwich of leftover ratatouille over ricotta on whole grain slices, with fried egg, mixed greens, berries

xbe0hzw8g0gu.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    @tlharin as usual that looks awesome, but surprised at the salmon... I thought you were vegetarian?
  • tlharin
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    @tlharin as usual that looks awesome, but surprised at the salmon... I thought you were vegetarian?

A very occasional pescatarian: my knowledge of cooking methods for fish is highly limited (and what I know to do, I don't execute well), and not everything agrees with me, alas.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »

A very occasional pescatarian: my knowledge of cooking methods for fish is highly limited (and what I know to do, I don't execute well), and not everything agrees with me, alas.

Somehow I find that hard to believe that you have issues with execution on any food! Regardless the salmon looked fantastic!
  • buket1819
    buket1819 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
  • ercaface
    ercaface Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wmeyerbill455
    wmeyerbill455 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fried Organic Eggs Parmesan and steamed organic kale, with organic Coffee of course!0m3ia6fbnky7.jpg
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    rz2uyqld5r5o.jpg
    This is a twist on a sub and one of my favorite "sandwiches."
  • tlharin
    Options
    Successful experiment: Coconut-cayenne crusted tofu, with Kashmiri vegetable curry (zucchini, eggplant, peppers and onion), mixed greens, & some garlic naan

xnm11am3qx46.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Grilled sockeye salmon with mint basil pesto, orzo with herbs and grilled zucchini with lemon salt.

gd62teqj0clw.jpg
  • parsnipou
    parsnipou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »
    Successful experiment: Coconut-cayenne crusted tofu, with Kashmiri vegetable curry (zucchini, eggplant, peppers and onion), mixed greens, & some garlic naan

Great like always. Really like the idea of coconut crusted tofu how do you do just dipping like this in coconut shaving or do you dip it in eggs before?
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Mozzarella, spinach, ground buffalo burger omelette with a sprinkle of sumac spice. Side of red grapes and latte.
    os7bi8xjx9w0.jpg
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Just made a cabbage bacon "frittata" and a BLT "frittata"
    ho58jo1irlj7.jpg

0vwla1rh02jk.jpg