What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Had a few years where I lived in a basement apartment with no kitchen. I made everything out of an Oster steamer. Oddly enough, it was the healthiest eating of my life. Sometimes I get nostalgic. Here is an all-steamer dinner I made the other night: sweet potatoes, kale,onion, shrimp 9dtoyhf6bqhe.jpg
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    kek0gdbuydvj.jpg
    Made up a Greek salad gyro.smothered it all in sun dried tomato oil.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    How do you post pictures?

Only on internet browser

In the posting box on top there are a bunch of little icons. Touch the scroll button on the fourth from the right to browse to a file.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    5qvo2yaqovjz.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    Air fried drumsticks, rice and Di San Xian where all the steps that require deep frying were done in the air fryer.
    https://www.chinasichuanfood.com/di-san-xian-chinese-sauteed-potato-eggplants-and-green-peppers/
    4sw5qv4wk139.jpeg

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options

Hopefully you'll get out soon
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »

7c6792icceig.jpg

these sound absolutely revolting to me!! lol!!!
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    JL2513 wrote: »

7c6792icceig.jpg

They're also oddly specific. Why a pulled pork wrap? Why not just pulled pork? or a normal pulled pork sandwich? Darn weird Canadians.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »

Haha, I don't know why they called it pulled pork wrap. I don't get the wrap flavour here, mostly the sweet and tangy pulled pork sauce. I liked this! Especially with the rippled chips, which are more satisfying to eat and which carry the flavours much better.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @JL2513 Your posts are so mouth watering, they make me cry. I can't have any of the delicious food you post. :'(
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Bunch of stuff for lunch: chicken tossed in buffalo sauce, carrots, tomatoes, apples, kale and spinach, some ranch dressing (bc I'm a sucker).

sfby28scjmea.jpg
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

Load your pics onto tinypic.com Copy forum code. Everything including img + [ ]. Paste. Post reply.

So that's the only way? I don't really want to make an account with them. There isn't any way to simply upload pics?
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options

Load your pics onto tinypic.com Copy forum code. Everything including img + [ ]. Paste. Post reply.

So that's the only way? I don't really want to make an account with them. There isn't any way to simply upload pics?

You don't have to have an account. Simply click upload and attach photo to their site. It'll generate the photo and will provide a code to cut and paste here.

Myfitnesspal provides an option too. It's the cam icon, only that a viewer would have to click on to your shared pic to view it.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Not the most aesthetic meal lol but I’m cutting and trying to get in high volume for low cals. Here I have a protein cloud cake. Scoop of protein, 4 servings egg whites, xanthan gum, cream of tar tar and stevia. Topped with sugar free syrup and spray butter. About 45 grams of protein, >5 carbs and neglible fat. 5sqqcebh6d2g.jpg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    rl8cz06u4bv5.jpg
    cmxn04s1xjuf.jpg
    ld46ejokx7tj.jpg
    focwbx1ro8bm.jpg
    19xx7os8717j.jpg

<3 Happy Anniversary!! :)<3

Thanks for the anniversary wishes.

I'm sending you a Friend Request.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

I find it archaic that they dont allow upload from phone! I have tons of pics i could share but no home computer to use to upload them!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin cheese cake inspired by crazyravr

xgq4ztkkrde7.jpg
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Pumpkin cheese cake inspired by crazyravr

xgq4ztkkrde7.jpg

Ooooh any chance of a recipe for this? Been majorly craving a cheesecake lately. I know I'm struggling eating but something sweet just may do the trick! :smiley::wink: