What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,622 Member
    Options
    Lunch out with a girlfriend. Open faced sandwich.
    45roegupcsqu.jpeg
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Taiwanese marinated minced pork, bok choy, cilantro, scallions, egg, something I can't identify and rice.
    hvc2upxsw9ag.jpg
  • Integrity_life
    Integrity_life Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just whipped up this red split lentil curry...added extra lentils instead of rice....for extra proteinsebrpg51rc8q.jpg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    erbpcgrh6q0k.jpg

Hash Brown potatoes
  • acpgee
    Options
    Truffle oil and parmesan air fries, ribeye with bagna cauda sauce, blanched snow peas with miso butter, puy lentils with mirepoix cooked in chicken stock, green salad with dijon vinaigrette. Diner was a vehicle for getting rid of a the little bits of leftover sauces, dressings and stock lurking at the back of the fridge.
    ogm1onx6r9af.jpeg
  • orangegato
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Truffle oil and parmesan air fries, ribeye with bagna cauda sauce, blanched snow peas with miso butter, puy lentils with mirepoix cooked in chicken stock, green salad with dijon vinaigrette. Diner was a vehicle for getting rid of a the little bits of leftover sauces, dressings and stock lurking at the back of the fridge.
    ogm1onx6r9af.jpeg

Next time I'm coming over!
  • fitom80
    fitom80 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Like this 😉xgh57fdwlllm.jpg
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    ogm1onx6r9af.jpeg

That looks amazing. The only thing lurking in the back of my fridge is green and fuzzy!
  • orangegato
    Options
    kfsscagmeanu.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Lunch out with a colleague at the dim sum place.
    1pwvoeaweswt.jpeg
    qv91r377ikld.jpeg
    gdbgzksg5ws2.jpeg

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    fitom80 wrote: »
    Like this 😉xgh57fdwlllm.jpg

I'd like to be included in lunch and dinner plans next time. Please and thank you. :D
  • acpgee
    Options
    Dinner out for hubby's birthday here. https://moro.co.uk/menu/
    I started with minted pea soup with yoghurt and toasted pistachio served warm. I think I could replicate this at home. Then roast pork belly with patatas alinadas (Spanish potato salad) and grilled oyster mushrooms. The crackling was amazingly brittle. Not sure my cooking skills are up to simultaneously get the meat so tender and the crackling so brittle. So yeah, a good dish to eat at a restaurant because I don't think I could achieve this at home.
    soxisrupflb4.jpeg
    geyv47qekm66.jpeg

• drebmc
    drebmc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Home made egg drop soup.

fwrnmm12djtb.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Seasoned baked tofu, garden salad with a hemp seed based creamy dressing.
    0redgjbuh97r.jpg

What did you do with your tofu? - looks absolutely crunchy and delicious!
  • Integrity_life
    Integrity_life Posts: 24 Member
    Options

[/quote]

What did you do with your tofu? - looks absolutely crunchy and delicious![/quote]

I got this recipe from "Clean food dirty girl". Probably the best prepared tofu I have ever had. Unfortunately I cannot share the recipe...when you sign up for their weekly meal prep recipes you promise not to share them...it's how the ladies that come up with all the ideas make a living.
    This is one of several hundreds of recipes they have. I think maybe one meal out of the bunch that I have made, I didn't like...and the rest were awesome.

This tofu is baked not fried, but you would never know...and would probably have anyone enjoying it.

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options

What did you do with your tofu? - looks absolutely crunchy and delicious![/quote]

I got this recipe from "Clean food dirty girl". Probably the best prepared tofu I have ever had. Unfortunately I cannot share the recipe...when you sign up for their weekly meal prep recipes you promise not to share them...it's how the ladies that come up with all the ideas make a living.
    This is one of several hundreds of recipes they have. I think maybe one meal out of the bunch that I have made, I didn't like...and the rest were awesome.

This tofu is baked not fried, but you would never know...and would probably have anyone enjoying it.

[/quote]

Tried searching the recipe - no luck...I'll keep searching 'cause...that baked tofu looks SO incredibly yum!
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    2dia34nzktab.jpg
    Homemade pizza with caramelized onions, mushrooms and peppers on pesto.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    g4di7zwzead0.jpg
    0rz6cmrzp7gb.jpg
    t9pfpwxrhhdv.jpg
    jb8bbzgmtcga.jpg
    5y6f10dx0l5f.jpg
    92jcywe9zs26.jpg
    ne5aqs8dgaui.jpg
    endj6ovaaiis.jpg
    8l4vqbwnf9wg.jpg