What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    amandaeve wrote: »
    kale, chard, sweet potato, quinoa, tilapia
    kbw8kh0amee8.jpg

Your cat is looking like, "it you turn your head for one minute, that tilapia is mines" :D:D
  • Hannah5147
    Hannah5147 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Lebanese cauliflower rice with charred peppers.
  • WayneG3
    WayneG3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Trying to attach photos but it wont let me ☹
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    b5qs9pusrd3m.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Air fryer drumstick drizzled with Vietnamese caramel fish sauce. Roast broccoli. Rice.
    brok0523r952.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Vietnamese garlic noodles and prawn and sugar snap stir fry.
    8xk6oa7iij49.jpeg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    cgg6jcgoasz2.jpg

A healthy mix of steamed vegetables - butternut, broccoli, green beans, cabbage, christophene
  • ash27doyle
    ash27doyle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken noodle soup
  • acpgee
    Options
    Thin dutch pancakes, streaky bacon cooked in the microwave (cover with a paper towel), middle eastern date molasses.
    2r92w6u6nea2.jpeg
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Meal number one. The other portion is for lunch today. I tried to plate this exactly as they show on the recipe card, first photo.

Chicken Breasts with Roasted Delicata Squash & Carrots

3buf14us2sy6.jpg

From the recipe card.
    pp7QwnSdI8NHyOEFcuXS76CEJ4FPsjkwjpZUBWHm5oySuWtsye_s.jpg

What did you think of the meal? I tried a meal delivery service a few weeks ago too. Your photo looks SO good!
  • Dreamwa1ker
    Dreamwa1ker Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just in time the crazy cold front here - chili! I made 2 slow cookers worth at once (we freeze the extra in mason jars).
    8omtup604ags.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted this already, but now I can't see it. So, apologies if this is a double-post. Either that or I might be losing my mind...

homemade pumpkin yogurt with pumpkin seeds, graham crackers, the family's maple syrup:
    pfy346za8qru.jpg

Fried mackerel, turmeric rice, avo, eggs, sriracha, green onions:
    nyblujm5nrfm.jpg

Instant pot whole wheat penne with butternut squash and spinach:
    1e74c1a2s1xx.jpg

sweet potatoes, apples, onions, gimme leac sauteed with curry and topped with a poached egg:
    ppik3qja6q33.jpg

My favorite standby: purple wheat noodles n' stuff:
    irv1kdft2y9a.jpg
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am super proud of this one. I call it "BBQ Hippie". I got sick of eating the same flavors, so I made up some barbeque sauce and mixed it in with some spiralized sweet potato, mushroom, onion, chicken, avocado with a side of corn on the cob. Same food, different flavor!
    gftsgzcoop63.jpg

I was feeling masochistic, so I bought another pack of "Volcano Noodles". Last time I tried, I couldn't eat these spicy hot demons without adding coconut milk. This time I mixed what seemed like "cooling" ingredients; sprouts, cucumbers, avocado. It worked! Burned my brains out but in a good way.
    As an aside, this pack of shrimp from Trader Joes is not nearly as good as the shrimp I had from Fred Meyer (Kroger). And it was more expensive! I am surprised at the large difference in quality.
    g1jubh6j89rb.jpg

• acpgee
    Options
    Salad with blue cheese, mandarin segments and caramelized nuts. Dutch split pea soup from a batch we pulled out of the freezer.
    kiw5q8whmxmh.jpeg
    fbd2kctr7amc.jpeg

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    g5ujkibhrrhu.png

Desi Daal Tarka and papadum for lunch. Super yummy!

Very authentic Indian place. Language was a bit of an issue...he asked me if I wanted some rice or naan. I declined but picked out a salad from the menu to go with it. He 'explained' it was just a plain salad, which is what I wanted but he insisted I get rice or naan. We went back and forth...but he really didn't want to order that salad...reminds of that Steinfeld's Soup Naz! too funny...so no salad for me
  • acpgee
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    g5ujkibhrrhu.png

Desi Daal Tarka and papadum for lunch. Super yummy!

Very authentic Indian place. Language was a bit of an issue...he asked me if I wanted some rice or naan. I declined but picked out a salad from the menu to go with it. He 'explained' it was just a plain salad, which is what I wanted but he insisted I get rice or naan. We went back and forth...but he really didn't want to order that salad...reminds of that Steinfeld's Soup Naz! too funny...so no salad for me

Reminds me of once when we biked from Holland to Belgium. It was asparagus season so I ordered asparagus with ham at a gastropub. Because we had eaten fast food all day from food trucks and gas stations I really craved a salad. The only salad on the menu was a greek salad so I ordered that too. The waiter refused to take the order because it wouldn't go with the ham and asparagus.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    5ljt3l1lzzyn.jpg

Breakfast - Weetabix with Red Berries