Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• amandaeveamandaeve Member Posts: 706 Member Member Posts: 706 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @amandaeve We have a lot of similar tastes in food, apparently. Never thought to mix eggs and tempeh. I guess you dip some of the tempeh in the soft yolk?! I'm intrigued at the yummy potential!! Also, I'm now going to make a spring roll for lunch. Thx for the inspo!

The plan was to mix the tempeh in with the stir-fry, but this was a very bitter variety so I ended up steaming it separately. And, yes, dip it in the yolk I did!
  • JelaanJelaan Member Posts: 718 Member Member Posts: 718 Member
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    Dinner this evening.
    njhf5p297byw.jpg

Beautiful presentation and it looks delicious!
  • SuziQ113SuziQ113 Member Posts: 1,362 Member Member Posts: 1,362 Member
    Jelaan wrote: »
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    Dinner this evening.
    njhf5p297byw.jpg

Beautiful presentation and it looks delicious!

Thank you. It was very enjoyable.
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,268 Member Member Posts: 5,268 Member
    Day 2 of managing leftovers from Friday's roast chicken. Avglemono soup and greek salad. Dinner was pretty light so we might get hungry later. I made an aquafaba meringue disk yesterday for pavlova that we didn't eat. Might use that for Eton mess if we get hungry later tonight.
    9vdswic253rq.jpeg
    69gc247k1cxl.jpeg
  • widgit808widgit808 Member, Premium Posts: 159 Member Member, Premium Posts: 159 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Made a loaf of almond- flax bread. I added in a bit of grated Romano cheese and it emerged with a nice crispy crust. 😋

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

@Safari_Gal_ Made your bread today...can't wait to try a piece with dinner!
    t8dzrlfb1g9s.jpg

@widgit808 - wow! Looks so professionally done! I hope you like it!! Can’t wait to hear about it!

👩‍🍳 😋

@Safari_Gal_ The bread was fantastic! Thank you so much! Im living keto the last 4 months, feeling fantastic but miss the comfort of bread sometimes...this 100% cured that. THANK YOU💜
  • widgit808widgit808 Member, Premium Posts: 159 Member Member, Premium Posts: 159 Member
    Not a meal but much needed for my 1st Easter solo. Keto lemon loaf with an added tsp of pineapple extract...Spring.
    6g59fobbscca.jpg
  • baebabubaebabu Member Posts: 202 Member Member Posts: 202 Member
    The very last of the leftover roast chicken from Friday night. Last bit got turned into coronation chicken to have on a sandwich at lunchtime. Now I just need to deal with carcass in the freezer saved for stock making.
    mdc2ynbrdhoh.jpeg

• PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,275 Member Member Posts: 7,275 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Meatless Monday.
    Cakes made from what you would find inside pierogi (cottage cheese, potato, onion and garlic) with roasted broccoli.
    Anyone wants this stupid easy, low calorie recipe let me know. Serves one.

8netxqpxwsek.jpg

Absolutely! Please share...I love cottage cheese- I use it savory or sweet. Your 'cakes' sound interesting😋
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,275 Member Member Posts: 7,275 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Meatless Monday.
    Cakes made from what you would find inside pierogi (cottage cheese, potato, onion and garlic) with roasted broccoli.
    Anyone wants this stupid easy, low calorie recipe let me know. Serves one.

8netxqpxwsek.jpg

Absolutely! Please share...I love cottage cheese- I use it savory or sweet. Your 'cakes' sound interesting😋

Very simple. 3 ingredients and 200g of each.
    Cottage cheese
    Potato
    Onion

Boil potato, skin on.
    As that's boiling saute your onion until soft.
    When potatoes are done mash that up with cottage cheess, add onion and stir.
    Form patties and simply either bake or crisp up in a good non-stick pan. Done.

my kind of 'cooking' - simple and fast to apply to face😋Thanks so much
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 846 Member Member Posts: 846 Member
    9fmstdwl127m.jpg
    Ravioli with bacon and sweet peas:ka17pdwsa5zi.jpgturkey stir fry for lettuce wrap!
    Beef rendang pulled out of the freezer. Spiralized carrots with goma dressing tastes great but looks as attractive as mouse droppings. Indonesian tomato lalab. Rice.
    7lnmtk27p4nt.jpeg
  • janicemlovejanicemlove Member Posts: 49 Member Member Posts: 49 Member
    Some very spicy ramen w leftover pulled pork. ascz590bu2tv.jpeg
  • janicemlovejanicemlove Member Posts: 49 Member Member Posts: 49 Member
    p7jqghgbsu47.jpeg
    Big salad