man boobs

Options
What's the best thing to do to help lose man boobs quick

Replies

• mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Cut them off?

Seriously though, you can't spot reduce fat. You are just going to have to work on your weight loss and hope it comes off of there first. There are exercises you can do to tone your chest, but if the layer of fat is still on top of the muscles, it's not going to make the "boobs" any smaller.
  • firecopfl
    firecopfl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yup only time will be your friend. There is nothing you can do to target fat loss to a certain area. The only thing you can do to help is do targeted weight lifting . The "man boobs" will get smaller as the muscles underneath get toned and built. I've lost almost 80lbs and will my man boobs are much smaller they are still there.
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    If you are insecure about them, you can wear a chest binder under your shirts until the weight comes off and they aren't a problem anymore. I've seen many stealthy ones that just look like regular undershirts.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    Take an estrogen blocker or natural testosterone booster with estrogen blockers in it. I like Testrolean by Nutracore Nutrition. Estrogen causes belly fat gain and man boobs in men.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    The only exercises that I can think of require tassels
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i like them is that weird? i used to pretend to breast feed on one of my ex's ahaha terrible i know.
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You just need to work on bringing your body fat down . They'll disappear
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    i like them is that weird? i used to pretend to breast feed on one of my ex's ahaha terrible i know.

There are just some things that you can never un-see. :noway:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    embrace them

fightclub-bob.jpg

but seriously they shrink with everything else
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Cut them off?

ouchy!!!

i'd pay good money to see a man swing some tassels around.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Take an estrogen blocker or natural testosterone booster with estrogen blockers in it. I like Testrolean by Nutracore Nutrition. Estrogen causes belly fat gain and man boobs in men.

IMO taking anything that is to work unless you are working your body is not a good idea?

Maybe it would be better to go with the diet and exercise and your `moobs` will go :-)

You can get some good advice if you use the search button and I am sure lots of guys will give you help and you don`t need to go with supplements etc
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    \\

LMFAO
  • Chief_Rocka
    Options

3s97dj.jpg
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    There are some things that are best to keep to ourselves.

This would be one of them.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Options

um, yeah, no.
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options

The best testosterone booster is to just pick up heavy things. Strength training significantly increases your natural testosterone. A zinc supplement can help, as zinc is required for testosterone production. As a bonus, zinc is also good for your immune system as well. I do want to point out that optimizing testosterone is a detail though and not something a beginner would generally worry about.

OP - As the majority of posters are saying - reduce your overall BF % to lose the fat stored on your chest, and do chest exercises to reduce sag, increase tone, and generally have a better looking/fuller/more muscular chest.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Pretty Weird.

Don't do this.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Have you ever *kitten* your own pants? We need to know...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Just keep hitting the gym.

No tassels. They're not very comfortable. Kinda itchy.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    The other thing is to keep them covered like ladies do when their boobs go south!

It is not the end of the world, you are very lucky as a guy that you can work to get your upper body in a good shape.

There is no way round it you will have to just go with the exercise