man boobs

Options

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    The best testosterone booster is to just pick up heavy things. Strength training significantly increases your natural testosterone. A zinc supplement can help, as zinc is required for testosterone production. As a bonus, zinc is also good for your immune system as well. I do want to point out that optimizing testosterone is a detail though and not something a beginner would generally worry about.

I suppose that would depend on how you defined "significantly."

And zinc doesn't do crap.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    O.O

Wh...
    what did I just read?

*shakes head*

OP. Just keep working out. As your weight goes down your boobies will too. I should know. Mine get smaller with every pound lost. :D
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Duct tape. Aside from that, I would suggest continue to properly lose weight.

OR...find a girl who likes to breast feed from them and just go with it.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    i like them is that weird? i used to pretend to breast feed on one of my ex's ahaha terrible i know.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is today's winner of the Over-sharing Award!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

In order for this to be a diagnosis, the OP needs to be within a normal BF %, until then, he could lose them with weight loss.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    i like them is that weird? i used to pretend to breast feed on one of my ex's ahaha terrible i know.

^THIS
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Pics.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Lipo

(he said quick)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

^THIS

Is that GIF from Misfits?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPqJSsdMftcebN2PIRX3GtKxJ2C-V33jpwoFF2MMChkYMhoPvrVoIXsX5o

There will never be enough brain bleach to erase the mental image this created...
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Please tell me you didn't wear diapers and baby bonnet.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    embrace them

fightclub-bob.jpg

but seriously they shrink with everything else

EVERYTHING else shrinks? Damn Id rather keep them and not have shrinkage.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options

There are just some things that you can never un-see. :noway:

just spit out my tea
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Decorate them... piercings, tattoos... or a chest rug... no one will notice and you can still have that piece of cake.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Decorate them... piercings, tattoos... or a chest rug... no one will notice and you can still have that piece of cake.

put frosting on them...and some candles too! happy boobday
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

3s97dj.jpg

Man, I thought I did some weird ish when I was younger.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You are young and a consult with a plastic surgeon is not out of line. He or she can tell you if strict weight loss is the answer, or whether you have gynecomastia, which only responds to surgery. Plastic surgeons are not just for botox and rich moms with butt implants.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

7MXu5.gif
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Cycling.It will strip fat off your body.