• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    ****in_622400_2325818-1_zpsce06bd5f.jpg

I give up.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Instead of complaining about the trolls, why aren't you helping people on the forums who are trying to start their babies on Shakeology but need flavor combinations that will appeal to an infant's sensitive palate?

:noway: dafuq?!

...uh. That was a reference to a different post.

Yes, I know. Now I'm tryna find said thread cuz that's just ridiculous.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I read on the internet that there is no such this as trolling...it has to be true

Bon jour!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    8191317327_5180e95d98_z.jpg

awesome
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    image.png
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I read on the internet that there is no such this as trolling...it has to be true

27739717_7867.jpg
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the trolls

arnold_trolling_gif_gkf.gif

and you can't tell me what to do

tumblr_m44hnshjNn1qhlgxlo1_500.gif
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Fq62q.gif

LOL.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,068 Member
    Options
    Instead of complaining about the trolls, why aren't you helping people on the forums who are trying to start their babies on Shakeology but need flavor combinations that will appeal to an infant's sensitive palate?

Best Reply Ever on the Interwebz goes to......secretlobster on - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/824323-how-old-should-a-baby-be-before-i-start-him-on-shakeology
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    ...but that's how I catch the best fish!!!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Or maybe I should realize that people on this site are just as immature as on other sites. Thanks for pointing that out, everyone!

I think I already pointed this out when I posted a pic of my own poop in one of the group threads as well as the 30 or so people who responded to it, but hey, late or not, welcome to the party!
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Just because people disagree with you does not mean you need to rage quit the forums.

In fact, maybe it just shows you that a large amount of people think differently than you do.

When you post in a public forum you open up a discussion.

People are entitled to their opinions...as you are to yours.

Damn Jules...you make me so proud....

~wipes away tear~
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Many people have claimed for a rep system, here is a bit more thought out rebuttal:

Rep system will lead to the following:

- People will not voice their opinion fearing negs, or will agree with a high repper in the name of a fake currency
    - Trolling will explode, because people rep people who are funny, aka trolls
    - Rep trade threads will be created
    - Rep traders will collect reps and become elitist on an internet forum
    - The "elitist groups" people cry about will become even more ridiculous with reps, aka neg train people
    - Rep BEG threads will be created

Moral of the story: The system we have here is fine, you can tell who is a legitimate poster or not if you follow their posts.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    who the hell posted a troll post in the motivation section? THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MOTIVATION. Im really disappointed, I came here for support and was mislead.

please move this to the proper category.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    wbcsnt.gif
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

Best Reply Ever on the Interwebz goes to......secretlobster on - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/824323-how-old-should-a-baby-be-before-i-start-him-on-shakeology

^^this. Is awesome.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    who the hell posted a troll post in the motivation section? THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MOTIVATION. Im really disappointed, I came here for support and was mislead.

please move this to the proper category.

Fitness and Exercise?

How many calories can I claim from trolling?
  • madworld1
    Options
    Or maybe I should realize that people on this site are just as immature as on other sites. Thanks for pointing that out, everyone!

I think I already pointed this out when I posted a pic of my own poop in one of the group threads as well as the 30 or so people who responded to it, but hey, late or not, welcome to the party!

Wow. :sick: but :laugh:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    That's why this site needs a rep system. Or a voting system to hide crap posts or wrong posts.

If you want that useless crap, stay on reddit.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I have actually seen the rep system being used on many sites (arenajunkies comes to mind) where its fairly successful. A site with the scale of MFP where the mods are much fewer compared to the massive population could definitely benefit from a rep system and would help both users and mods. I have suggested the rep system before however not sure if the admins are interested in implementing it

Side effect is all the great troll posts will be rated highest and knock all the "should I eat twelve calories" posts to the bottom

Be careful what you wish for people

That was exactly what I was thinking!

Now, where did I put my baby?

Oh noes! He's in the dryer again!!
This discussion has been closed.