Useless facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    sure it is. I want to be in the best shape of my life when I die, so when I meet god, I can punch him in the face and tell him what an *kitten* he is.

what!!! not cool It will be an honor to be in the presents of our God!!! Sorry you feel like that about God
    [/quote]

No need to be sorry. I cant do it anyway. I mean, really, how can you punch pure mathematics in the face?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I have never travelled further west than the Mississipi River.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    I use a Q tip everyday!i am pretty good with numbers and also at remembering conversations.
  • EQV73
    EQV73 Posts: 41
    Options
    Every accent I attempt to mimic ends up sounding east indian.
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have been in two car accidents that destroyed the cars but I walked away without a scratch both times. Invincible!

Thank God you are ok you are saved my God!! rejoice
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    sure it is. I want to be in the best shape of my life when I die, so when I meet god, I can punch him in the face and tell him what an *kitten* he is.
    what!!! not cool It will be an honor to be in the presents of our God!!! Sorry you feel like that about God

Presents? We get presents? Ah hell sign me up then!
  • Deedle20
    Options
    i'm severely allergic to hair dye
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

No need to be sorry. I cant do it anyway. I mean, really, how can you punch pure mathematics in the face?

Why y'all gotta ruin the fun?
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have never had bacon and don't plan on having it in my lifetime

That's not a useless fact, that's a sin.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've never had sushi or played tennis.
  • sullus
    Options
    I have been in two car accidents that destroyed the cars but I walked away without a scratch both times. Invincible!

Thank God you are ok you are saved my God!! rejoice

Or something random. Random is a little more plausable.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm naked under these clothes...
  • cuarrech
    cuarrech Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde.

I'm not.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten a vegetarian in my life. It just seems wrong.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have never travelled further west than the Mississipi River.

SAME and I'm planning to move to Montana hahaha

I was severly humbled when I had my daughter .... especially the day I accidentally *kitten* my pants ............... while wearing a thong
  • cmajeff
    cmajeff Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am the 1998 Beer Belching Champion at Lucky Linda's (Bar now closed in town). Won an inverted margarita for my efforts.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

GTFO with your religious stuff. Don't get the thread locked over differing opinions.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I can touch my face with my foot in almost any position except when I'm standing.
    A few pounds less and I'll probably be able to put my feet behind my head.
    When my cuticles come up I bite them off.

Yepyep.
  • sullus
    Options

GTFO with your religious stuff. Don't get the thread locked over differing opinions.

What am I going to do until 5:30, then?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

What she said. ^^^